No announcement yet.

I are bored. My ever changing mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats why your cars stay broke lol. did you get that job at denso?
    WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• Waiting for the call back.

And that clutch hasn't given me any problems thus far! Besides it 1130pm on a rod run friday...there wasnt time for a breakin lol! Drive down driveway, turn on road, cruise for a few hundred feet....gave her hell in second and third. No slip so we went to the rod run lmao!
      89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
      92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
      91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
      91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
      "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• sounds good to. i dont think ive even gave that much break in before lol

Comment

• Been trying to figure out a weird miss/hesitation right at 3k rpms when going into boost. Finally traced it back to the changes in fueling in relation to the ECU going to open loop when the VAF maxes out. So pretty much the only way to get around that was to go back to the MAF. Oh darn.
          SO, got that thrown together a little while ago and the car pulls sooo much smoother. Clutch is doing awesome. Done a few small launches and its very predictable and not overly harsh through the gears. Got a short vid today but I dont have any means of getting it off my camera. Gotta get a firewire card for the PC and ill upload it.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• my car is making a wierd noise when i turn left lol ooooohhhhhhh how i love driveability issues

Comment

• The pile of stuff is growing.
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps9245ed96.jpg
              Last edited by WhiteDart; May 16, 2013, 09:10 PM.
              Jim K.
              :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• That stuff's going to look good!! Can't wait to come down for the Friday meet!
                1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

• Found both VC gaskets in the garage the other day so I have everything I need for the install, except time. lol. With any luck I might be able to squeeze it in this weekend. Still gotta do an ARP stud swap as well.
                  We should be going next friday Steve.
                  Jim K.

Comment

• Made some progress yesterday after I knocked out the clutch on the P5. Couple more things to do yet. I love my new pipe routing. Not sure what color to do the cam pulleys yet.
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1369024297
                    Last edited by WhiteDart; May 20, 2013, 10:10 AM.
                    Jim K.

Comment

• stock would be good lol

Comment

• Thinking some blue 10.2mm plug wires...
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1369423312
                        Jim K.

Comment

• About to have a missing piece i've been looking for for the back end.

Also, I need to find a clean subtle place for three toggle switches. Their functions will be
                          Fan override
                          Tps override
                          Windshield wiper (rear)
                          Jim K.

Comment

• thats hilarious

Comment

• So yeah. This.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1370091911
                              and this.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1370091906
                              Last edited by WhiteDart; June 1, 2013, 06:05 AM.
                              Jim K.

Comment

• Approved.
                                89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                                92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                                91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                                91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                                "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Working...
                                X