No announcement yet.

I are bored. My ever changing mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added some shiny things. http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1370397603
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Going to go through my inventory this weekend to see what I lack for reinstalling my A/C. Dont think I need much, if anything, other than some new o-rings. Maybe a better secondary fan.
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• motor looks good, love the spark plug cover. Did u make yours?
        long hair dont care

Comment

• Thanks. Yeah, the plug wire cover is just a piece of brushed aluminum some spacers and long bolts. Simple to make.

I cant find the damn accumulator for my A/C system. I shall continue to dig this evening.
          Jim K.

Comment

• I like shiny things.
            PaTricK
            ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

• Melted my 5th amp on the same subs I have been pounding on for the last 12 years. The box has finally had it too. Its rattling apart. Entire new setup is in the works. Polk Audio PA880 amp is on the way for the subs. On the hunt for a PA660 to drive the rest. Also have my stock EQ set up to accept an external input (MP3 player) so I will be able to totally remove the headunit soon. Kenwood 2-way door speakers are out. Pioneer dual tweeter 3 ways are in. The rear Kenwood 3 ways are still sticking around.
              Jim K.

Comment

• The PA880 was swapped in last weekend. Sounds good but no exciting pics of it since its back where the other one was. If I can get a hold of a table saw at some point Ill be able to make the new enclosure that I want. Nothing extravagant. Just clean.

Went and picked something else up last week as well. Def put my roof rack to the test doing 70 on the highway with this on it.
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1374895006

...and of course installed shortly thereafter. Still gotta reinstall my hood lights, but ill be converting to low profile LED strips.
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1374895009
                Jim K.

Comment

• looks good i forgot you had the rack when you said you were going to strap it on the roof
                  95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                  94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                  93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                  97&94&93 PGT gone
                  DALE

Comment

• Went for a decently heavy run through the Gap while shooting video following a small caravan of Miatas heading to MATG. Car did phenomenal. Im am way beyond pleased with how it ran the whole day.
                    Jim K.

Comment

• Shoguns, manual timing belt tensioner and blue Gates racing timing belt going on this weekend.
                      Jim K.

Comment

• did you decide to keep the shoguns on?
                        WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• For now they will. Everyone that has seen them love 'em. Im surprised at how many people at the local car meets know what they are.
                          Got the timing belt. Cant wait to install it but it looks like Ill have to since its supposed to be rainy all weekend.
                          Jim K.

Comment

• http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps822f4ce1.jpg
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps36b80200.jpg
                            Jim K.

Comment

• I prefer the neon colored wheels I know most don't but hey
                              what ya going to do

I like the way you mod your car regaurdless
                              93 Probe GT
                              Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

• Those rims look great on your car, I found a set recently however the seller wont reply to my message.
                                97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Working...
                                X