Moving to Ft. Worth in June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Ft. Worth in June

Hey guys I am moving to Ft. Worth soon to start working with XTO as a geologist. So what is the probe scene like and who lives in the area? I also wonder where the good places to live are, starting out I would like to be somewhere that is happening. Then after a year or two I would like to move to a place with 5-10 acres where I can play with my toys. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all!

-Alex
    1996 PGT, ZE, I|H|E|11lb FW|67mm TB|South Bend S2|Poly MM's|B&M STS|JJ Resy TP|Blue's|Eibach's|17mm Swaybar|Electric Cutout|Ethanol-Free Gasoline|210's & Nitrous..
    1996 PGT, Barn Find, I|Rats
    1995 Mx6, Sold , I|H|E|FW|MS
    BOOST IN FIFTH!!!!!

It's hard to say in fort worth I don't know but waco I seem to be the lone wolf I've seen a few mx6 but no modded PGT or any PGT's to speak of I've seen a handful of base/se but the were either just stock or beat up.
    03 MSP #936 Black Mica FMIC, intake, exhaust, coilovers
    89 EF sedan 5spd stock
    94 probe gt 5 spd intake, springs, exhaust

Comment

The DFW is full of probes but kinda hard to get everyone on the same page. Its even harder when I myself is hard to find. I will be glad to have you here. some new blood maybe what we need to get kicked started back up again

1994 Ford Probe Gt
      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Working...
      X