No announcement yet.

MBX Quick-Drain Oil Pan System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question. What will happen if you are doing an engine flush, and some thick sludge or something breaks loose, will it be able to pass through the fittings? I may be pushing it with such a stupid question, but what if.
    '93 Black on Black with Black Leather GT
    PARTING OUT PROBE
    Parting Out Probe
    18"x8" SSR GT1 with Tires 4 Sale

Comment

Originally posted by SLICKGT1
      I have a question. What will happen if you are doing an engine flush, and some thick sludge or something breaks loose, will it be able to pass through the fittings? I may be pushing it with such a stupid question, but what if.
      good question there.
      i would also like to know if metal flakes would be able to pass through this. and is this magnetic?
      96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
      FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
      PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

The opening will allow for most anything to come out of the pan, unless you have a rod in there

The fittings are not magnetic.

Comment

Damn, I am in a dilemma now. I just bought the damn Magnetic drain plug, and now this comes out. Mike can you set up a customer mailing list. So that previous custemers will get email notification when new stuff is comming out or came out.
          '93 Black on Black with Black Leather GT
          PARTING OUT PROBE
          Parting Out Probe
          18"x8" SSR GT1 with Tires 4 Sale

Comment

THAT WOULD BE COOL... hey Mike, is the oil pan shown there included? mine is trash...

Comment

I got that oil drain thing, but mines from a different place. It works great, i'd highly recommend it to anyone!
              Cupertino is in the house!

Comment

Originally posted by xtreme2
                THAT WOULD BE COOL... hey Mike, is the oil pan shown there included? mine is trash...

Oil pan is not included, however we can powdercoat one for you

We have these in stock and ready to ship for the Holidays!

Comment

How much to add a powder coated oil pan and a gasket??????? Do you have spare oil pans not beat to hell that you will sell?

Comment

Originally posted by PROBEN AINT EZ
                    How much to add a powder coated oil pan and a gasket??????? Do you have spare oil pans not beat to hell that you will sell?
                    I dont think we have any spare oil pans currently, but we can normally powdercoat an oil pan around $50

Comment

We have a few of these in stock ready to ship fyi

Comment

Working...
                      X