Modified Fuel rails for Nissan Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Fuel rails for Nissan Injectors

If you want in on the final buy for the modded fuel rails, this will be the thread to post up in.

These are stock KL fuel rails machined to accept Nissan style injectors. There are some pics shown below. I installed this Nissan redtop for the pics. I used a new Nissan upper O-ring, and a stock KL lower O-ring. Also, you MUST lubricate the o-rings with petroleum jelly (vasalene) during the install, or you will dammage the o-rings. If you have these lubricated properly they will install by pressing them in, by hand only, no tools required. I do strongly suggest you clean them also, in case there are any chips or materials that are still present after the machining process.

These are the highest quality modded rails you can purchase!

How to mod Nissan Injectors

These are machined and ready to ship NOW!

I am changing jobs in the next couple weeks, and I will loose the ability to mod these, this will be the final buy for these.

They will run you $85 shipped to the lower 48 states, and $95 shipped to Canada. If your from anywhere else, PM me.

I also have two modded rails that are for the inlet side only..only one fuel rail...so they are not a set, I will sell these for $20 shipped. If you buy one, you can take your other side to a machine shop and have it bored to match, you will have one to go on this way.

My Paypal addy is:
    mbolin@gte.net

Let the ordering begin!

Who's getting them:

1. Z28ForLife
    2. whomikejoness
    3. cf_z
    4. maac0953
    5. Joe_Kamman
    6. 2point5
    Last edited by Mbolin5; January 20, 2010, 06:42 PM.

Im pretty sure im in.
    2001 Grand Prix GT - Top Swap Ported and polished heads, 1.9 rocker arms, ls6 springs and retainers, 180* thermostat, ZZP 1.0 pcm, intake/exhaust, Aeroforce scan gauge
    1993 Ford Probe GT -Maf Conversion, Nitrous, Pretty much every bolt on other than cams
    2010 Toyota Corolla S -Slower than Dales car

Where's Cameron? He's in the truck section trying to suck the ball off a trailer hitch.

Comment

im pretty sure ill be in.. depends on how much i sell and wat my next check looks like
      2012 Ford Focus Hatch
      Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
      16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

I'll be in. In a few weeks I will paypal money

Comment

Nevermind. I did the research and this got way too expensive real fast.

I am cancelling.
          Last edited by MSDKLZE; January 12, 2010, 09:58 PM.
          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

You can run almost any side feed nissan injector. sr20det's are 370cc but you will need 2sets for our cars. Most people use maxima 280cc injectors and mod them to 550cc. I think mbolin5 should edit his first post and put the link how to mod the injectors so everyone will know what these can be used for.
            Last edited by Mbolin5; January 14, 2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I just payed for my set. Thanks mbolin!
              Last edited by Mbolin5; January 11, 2010, 07:52 AM.
              1996 PGT-T...SOLD
              N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by z28forlife View Post
                I just payed for my set. Thanks mbolin!
                Alright, I have you down for a set, your the first!

Comment

im in too but in about 2 weeks... is that too late?
                  94 mx3 klde turbo,10psi, Garrett GT2871R, msns, Bodykit, turbo XS rfl bov,msd 6A,tial w/g,AWR mounts, bully stage3 clutch,Black fmic, RX-8 black leather seats + lots more!!!

cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/386950...2d-hawks-on-ca

Comment

Originally posted by johnmx3ze View Post
                    im in too but in about 2 weeks... is that too late?
                    probably not, just have to keep an eye on the list and see how fast the spots are filling in.

Comment

mark me down as Payment sent. thanks
                      1996 GT Daily driver - Gone

1994 PGT. soon to be boosted

2001 Yamaha R6

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
                        probably not, just have to keep an eye on the list and see how fast the spots are filling in.
                        ok good thanks
                        94 mx3 klde turbo,10psi, Garrett GT2871R, msns, Bodykit, turbo XS rfl bov,msd 6A,tial w/g,AWR mounts, bully stage3 clutch,Black fmic, RX-8 black leather seats + lots more!!!

cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/386950...2d-hawks-on-ca

Comment

Originally posted by whomikejoness View Post
                          mark me down as Payment sent. thanks
                          Cool, your on the list!

Comment

sucks, im prolly out, i keep accruing debt and my job just doesnt pay the bills :/ gluck with the sale
                            2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                            Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                            16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

These are machined and ready to ship NOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X