No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac, NO problem - No ac, no problem. I've used the kit with the Ac compressor in place and have used the kit with and with out ac, both work just fine. The only difference now, is a belt length. I found a great way to setup the idler so it's almost oem like, no matter the application. Infact the oem idler tensioner is what is used, no having to mess with 'other' things.

woot woot?

~Patrick

Originally posted by Stevoh
    I should be down for this kit. I'll have to do the payment plan. One question though, do you provide belts for cars with no AC? Awesome kit, can't wait to be boosting.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
      Yes sir, that is correct. I *WILL* have a FS 2.0L specific kit out, I hope by spring. If more people buy this kit quicker, then I can start work on the FS kit sooner. *hint hint nudge nudge*.

~Patrick
      if someone would get my kit built a little faster then everyone could see the opinion of someone else who has bought the kits experience and may be more inclined to buy the kit. *hint hint nudge nudge*
      W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
        Yes sir, that is correct. I *WILL* have a FS 2.0L specific kit out, I hope by spring. If more people buy this kit quicker, then I can start work on the FS kit sooner. *hint hint nudge nudge*.

~Patrick
        So you got an ETA on the 2.0 kit, how about an estimated price? Also, do you need someone with a 2.0 to come up there for you to use as a template?

-Sean

Comment

• amen brotha amen. i'll be sending in the rest of my payment in this week.
          Originally posted by linkinpark2342
          if someone would get my kit built a little faster then everyone could see the opinion of someone else who has bought the kits experience and may be more inclined to buy the kit. *hint hint nudge nudge*
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• As soon as the Kit is available for 2.0 FS just put i post out and i will be one of the first to buy it. Hopefully it will be around the same price

Comment

• so who should be the first to get it?

Comment

• I have a couple of questions...In order to run Mega Squirt and Spark, I need to convert to an external coil??? Right??? How can this be done if the PRD cap with the extra tower for an external coil will not fit? Am I missing something? Is there another way to go about it?

Thanks!
                Jason
                Something new coming soon!!!
                1994 Probe GT...
                Badass Probe build... Soon to be turbocharged http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701254359 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865502

Comment

• as far as i know i will be the first. i paid for mine back in july to give him the funds to finish building it thats why i think i will be first

as far as the external coil, you only need a 93/94 distributor to run MSnS, no external coil is needed
                  W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• Linkin is/was one of my Beta testers. Out of like 30 who applied, only 2 wanted to actually work with me and pay - so things got a little out of hand, and go aweful slow. Bill here and my MX3 guy from Holland get the 'first' kits. The others come very quickly after. They really helped me out quite some time ago, so they deserve bragging rights in the least.

~Patrick

Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                    as far as i know i will be the first. i paid for mine back in july to give him the funds to finish building it thats why i think i will be first

as far as the external coil, you only need a 93/94 distributor to run MSnS, no external coil is needed
                    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• i'll find the way to get that 7th tower on there. or if you can find a ze disty cap. it has a built in 7th tower for an external coil. when i finish my cap i'll post a pick.

Originally posted by jwink25
                      I have a couple of questions...In order to run Mega Squirt and Spark, I need to convert to an external coil??? Right??? How can this be done if the PRD cap with the extra tower for an external coil will not fit? Am I missing something? Is there another way to go about it?

Thanks!
                      Jason

Comment

• How's my kit coming along?
                        "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• dyno?

ya had time or money to hit the dyno yet? im definatelly interested in seeing the improvement

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                            as far as i know i will be the first. i paid for mine back in july to give him the funds to finish building it thats why i think i will be first

Not needed, but it's not a good idea to rely on the lame internal coil... if you're to the point you need MS, you're past the point wher an external CDI ignition is necessary, IMO.

Comment

• how are we doing here? just checking in, so we can move it to the archive........
                              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• no updates in a while??

Comment

Working...
                                X