No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That annoys me also whoever had their father call. Things would've been shipped out at pretty much the same time for everyone if that wouldn't happened.
    I have been waiting for months on mine as well and could have easily started naming demands on shipping dates, but all that does is slow things down. I realize that things don't go as expected and especially when you have a lot of kits, but getting your dad involved and making us all wait longer just because you got impatient is f'd up. You're no better than any of us and don't deserve it faster. I paid in full a lonnng time ago.
    I'm pretty sure Adlorin isn't going to just collect our money and skip off to another country since I've talked to him and he left his address and ph#.
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• absolutely, i've never met Adlorin nor have i ever talked to him on line before this bulk buy happened. dont know what he looks like or where he lives but i know enough to trust him with my money. I was sceptical at first due to the large amount of money so i checked references and ended up feeling totally comftroble sending this guy my money. Every one of Adlorins delays has had a totally resonable reason for it. i'm getting asked all the time "when is your supercharger coming?" people dont believe me anymore, but i do know that it's coming. keep us posted Pat.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• I believe you mike even if no one else does.... Besides I know that if you get it I have a good chance of talking you out of it...
        Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
        K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
        Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
        Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
        Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

• anything to make you happy with your car again. i remember the days when you enjoyed working on it. now your just tired of it. but a supercharger will take car of that.
          Originally posted by starr_719
          I believe you mike even if no one else does.... Besides I know that if you get it I have a good chance of talking you out of it...
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Not tired of 'it'... I'm just tired.
            Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
            K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
            Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
            Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
            Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

• Originally posted by starr_719
              Not tired of 'it'... I'm just tired.
              Tired old man.
              Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
              Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
              Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

• =) Thanks for trying to keep a positive outlook with me on things. I realy am trying hard to not pull a CZT here, and just collect money with nothing to show for. Nearly all of the work is done, I posted a couple pictures on mrspeed also of the completed status.

The parts will all be 100% done and powdercoated this comming week. I'm trying to work with the shops to allow me to have the items right now, and I can work the balance on credit. Nearly all of the $ I've collected so far, which is a hair under half of the total of what will be paid to me - has gone into the machine work, cnc programming and fabrication of the stuff. So it's hard to make everything break even right now, cause I don't have the $ at hand to finalize it. The nice thing, is next time I do a bacth of stuff, I'll have some credit and reputation built with the shops, so I can turn around items much quicker. oi.

I understand for the 5 of you who have paid in full rather quicker, and that is greatly appreciated and has helped things alot. Most haven't though, and even some are still under the half-way point.

I'm not trying to bitch or say 'pay right now!', cause that isn't cool. I will say though, that if all were paid in full from one month after the bb ended - everyone would have had their items some time ago. It's kind of give and take, I'm working with everyone so hopefully everyone will work with me on things. Once the final trinkets, actually just the air boxes are done this week - I'll post up some pictures of all the finished items. Looking at 20 SC kits next to one another is indeed a pretty sight.

~Patrick
                '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Why not just take out a loan to at least pay for the 5 kits people (your most valuable customers) have actually paid for? I know that is what I would do if I I was going on 2 1/2 months behind sched.....

Just trying to come up with a soln.

with love,
                  brett
                  1993 m62-pgt- Sleeping 6ft under
                  2002 Z06 H&C car- drowned - RIP 2011
                  2007 Navigator - baby mobile

Comment

• Originally posted by brettrod
                    Why not just take out a loan to at least pay for the 5 kits people (your most valuable customers) have actually paid for? I know that is what I would do if I I was going on 2 1/2 months behind sched.....

Just trying to come up with a soln.

If it were that easy, he would have already done it. Being American-born, his opportunities for getting a small business loan are at about .01%. However, if he came over here from another country, he get get $100,000's, no questions asked. It disgusts me, but that's our reality in this country.

I live with Patrick (adlorin).. I have supported him financially as much as I possibly can (& then some). Believe me when I tell you that this project has hurt more than just himself financially, and he's doing everything in his power to get the first dozen or so kits out - just to break even. Unfortunately, trying to get parts for 1 or 2 kits at a time makes the price skyrocket.. the only way this kit can be feasibly made for under several thousand dollars is by doing it in bulk. Without financial backing, this has been a HUGE strain - financially & emotionally. I would never advise ANYONE to take on a project like this after having my small amount of experience with it.. but I'm not nearly as patient as Patrick is either.

Don't get me wrong - I can appreciate the people with concerns.. I am very much the skeptic and would ask many of the same questions that others have asked. But those involved with the BB have been informed of progress every step of the way (and your patience & understanding is VERY much appreciated ).. and it seems to me that this is really only their business. If any of those people still have any qualms that haven't been addressed, I would be more than happy to talk with you to try to alleviate your concerns.. I am brutally honest and if I ever thought anyone was getting "screwed over", believe me, I would be first in line to put Patrick in his place and make things right.
                    For those who haven't put forward a single penny that are very much interested in progress, you just have to be patient. Interest and suggestions are highly welcome. Blatant negativity/skepticism that I sense sometimes from reading different posts here and there, however, make me throw my hands up in the air - to those who have no concept of what it's like trying to start up a business and create something totally new with no financial assistance, I ask you - why do you think it sounds so easy to do? I can assure you that it is not. Yes, things are taking longer than was expected, but if you don't have a penny invested, I don't understand your anger or anguish. Things are so close, that it's hard to believe - just keep your patience and look forward to hearing very good things. Obviously if you check every hour of every day, you're just setting yourself up for disappointments, but if you just relax & have a little faith/trust, you're going to be reading rave reviews sooner than you know it!

Disclaimer: Patrick is not aware that I'm writing this - my views are simply that: "my views", and do not reflect his views in any way, shape, or form. He is extremely patient and always keeps his chin up about things. It's just me that reads too much into things and worries that people are trying to slander his good name. I'm female - you all know we get too emotional - and I can't just sit back and ignore it if I think someone is suggesting anything bad about someone I know to be competely & utterly trustworthy.. I'm never one to be cautious in standing up for what I think is right.

Comment

• For those who haven't put forward a single penny that are very much interested in progress, you just have to be patient.
                      $1750 invested. (One of the 5)

With me putting out that much money, being a broke ass college student, i'm sure you can understand my concerns.

brett

Comment

• Originally posted by brettrod
                        $1750 invested. (One of the 5)

With me putting out that much money, being a broke ass college student, i'm sure you can understand my concerns.

brett

right.. so the paragraph you quoted doesn't apply to you.. to clarify.. my first 2 paragraphs were responding to what i quoted from you. the rest is just my rant to the "general audience". i thought about starting a second post, but just kept on going with my train of thought.. my apologies if you thought my comments were all still directed toward you.
                        i maintain my offer in the previous paragraph that does apply to you specifically. *smile*

Comment

• I've got $2500 to put down.....if someone would get back to me about my email..::cough::patrick::cough. I'm sure that would help the progress a ton. I'm a college student as well working full-time and had paid for my school out of my own pocket (no loans, grants, or help from parents) and I used the hope credit this tax year and got back $2100. This seems the best way to spend it, lol.

-adam-

Comment

• Originally posted by adjat84th
                            I've got $2500 to put down.....if someone would get back to me about my email..::cough::patrick::cough. I'm sure that would help the progress a ton. I'm a college student as well working full-time and had paid for my school out of my own pocket (no loans, grants, or help from parents) and I used the hope credit this tax year and got back $2100. This seems the best way to spend it, lol.

-adam-

I believe I got back to you about all of your concerns.. I'll re-read to see if I missed something though.

Btw: Monday this week I lost 'net access and just regained it today. So I haven't been getting back to people as soon as I normally do.

~Patrick
                            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Hey I'm waiting until this bulk buy ends to buy a kit from you, but I want to make sure that everyone gets their kits before I pay out my money. Has anyone gotten their kits yet. thanks.

matt
                              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Hey Aldorin you said that you would be able to send the kit out last week but we havent even heard from you. Do you have any updates thanks.

brett

Comment

Working...
                                X