Originally posted by volcomchester18
    when is the bulk buy gonna end?
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
      *smacks forehead* doh!

I take everyother form of payment in the world, including every major CC - sure, Paypal no problem. Infact if you want to use paypal DURING the bulkbuy - I'll eat the extra cost of processing, so no 3% upcharge. How's that?

~Patrick
      Awesome. It didn't say earlier so I wanted to make sure. Also, any idea how much parasitic loss can be expected?
      "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• http://mrspeed.biz/products/sc <-- this has most everything, along with 2 or 3 full threads on here that can be searched and read through. Prices, order form, videos, picture, etc. is all on there.

Comment

• I believed Eaton figured aprox 8btq was used to create 10psi on an M45. I can double check their data sheets though.

Originally posted by PGTZ
          Awesome. It didn't say earlier so I wanted to make sure. Also, any idea how much parasitic loss can be expected?

Comment

• Couple questions I have, is the m45 capable of producing up to and over 300hp? Also forgive me for not fully doing my research but is the m62 and m90 too big for our motor or is the m45 just a better fit? Also, does your blower seem to run out of breath at highway speeds?

Comment

• The blower is fine, and doesnt' run outta breath. 300whp, is close to 9-10 psi - the m45 can handle that and more.

The m62 is fine, but big and the m90 is fine too but much bigger. Both will draw more paracidic drag from the engine than the M45. Unless you want 20Psi, then an m90 is too much

Comment

The blower is fine, and doesnt' run outta breath. 300whp, is close to 9-10 psi - the m45 can handle that and more.

The m62 is fine, but big and the m90 is fine too but much bigger. Both will draw more paracidic drag from the engine than the M45. Unless you want 20Psi, then an m90 is too much
                I asked Ad similar questions about power output, etc. He also brought up a nice point...if, in the future, you want to run more power..but like me, don't want to shove a HUGE S/C under the hood (at least IMO)..you can port out the m45 housing and drop the m62 internals in. Smaller housing, but bigger power. And..you get to keep the clutch setup..along with Ad's research/design.
                Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
                Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
                Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

• Much true. I personally don't see many people going with more than 12psi anyhow, which tuned has shown about 350whp with others using turbos (same but slightly different), this 12psi can eaisly and efficiently be made from this kit.

~Patrick

Originally posted by rabove
                  I asked Ad similar questions about power output, etc. He also brought up a nice point...if, in the future, you want to run more power..but like me, don't want to shove a HUGE S/C under the hood (at least IMO)..you can port out the m45 housing and drop the m62 internals in. Smaller housing, but bigger power. And..you get to keep the clutch setup..along with Ad's research/design.

Comment

I am looking to get this CARB and TuV approved, the blower itself is already approved - however for our engine, it isn't, yet.
                    If you get the tüv done with this, you could propably have some european intrest coming at your way. Making boosted car with catalytic converter registrated and approved, you'll either need the tüv paper + dyno slips or the expensive SMOG test done (~1500-2000 USD!!) + dyno slips. How much does that suck.

All in all, very intresting product, nice to see it really happened too. Best of luck with the business.

Mici
                    Mazda MX-6 LS-T http://www.cardomain.com/ride/466742
                    Audi TT-R 1.8TQ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2486942
                    Toyota MR2 Spyder http://blopster.galleria.fi/kuvat/MR2Only/
                    Aprilia RSV1000RR Factory

Comment

• The Mx3 community over there already has been quite interested for sometime, only a couple of Probe owners have inquired yet. TuV or not, they don't care - but I'm gonna do it, keep it legal and open up the market a little more.

Originally posted by deejayarse
                      If you get the tüv done with this, you could propably have some european intrest coming at your way. Making boosted car with catalytic converter registrated and approved, you'll either need the tüv paper + dyno slips or the expensive SMOG test done (~1500-2000 USD!!) + dyno slips. How much does that suck.

All in all, very intresting product, nice to see it really happened too. Best of luck with the business.

Mici

Comment

The Mx3 community over there already has been quite interested for sometime, only a couple of Probe owners have inquired yet. TuV or not, they don't care - but I'm gonna do it, keep it legal and open up the market a little more.
                        I just hope it doesn't prove to be too much of a hassle for you. CARB legal...dear lord. I'd be one happy Prober! But, as far as I know, it takes a considerable amount of time and money to achieve CARB certification. I assume you'd raise costs on the kits to account for that? Oh..and say you buy the kit before it becoming CARB approved...then, sometime later it is...would the person be able to slap the CARB stickers on? I assume so, since it'd be the same setup. Just curious.

Comment

• If/When I get it CARB approved, I will try very hard to not raise prices. If I need to bite it, fine - I'm looking at it as an investment in a new market, not a cost. I know TuV can be done with in a month (money and equipment provided), I don't know of CARB's turnaround yet.

~Patrick

Originally posted by rabove
                          I just hope it doesn't prove to be too much of a hassle for you. CARB legal...dear lord. I'd be one happy Prober! But, as far as I know, it takes a considerable amount of time and money to achieve CARB certification. I assume you'd raise costs on the kits to account for that? Oh..and say you buy the kit before it becoming CARB approved...then, sometime later it is...would the person be able to slap the CARB stickers on? I assume so, since it'd be the same setup. Just curious.

Comment

If/When I get it CARB approved, I will try very hard to not raise prices. If I need to bite it, fine - I'm looking at it as an investment in a new market, not a cost. I know TuV can be done with in a month (money and equipment provided), I don't know of CARB's turnaround yet.

~Patrick
                            That's very cool of you. But your kit is already insanely cheap. I doubt people would mind paying a bit more for a sound FI setup. But, I guess time will tell. Good luck with it.

Comment

• I was just curious how long have you had this setup on your car? Also when the sc is switched on do you see a drop in the battery voltage? Would a second battery or bigger alt. be needed because I have 2 subs and don't want my electrical load to be straining all the time. Thanks for all your fast replies I really appreciate it.

Comment

• If you just buy the $1350 basic kit, will you take payments on that? If so, will you still have the option to buy the m45 from you at $400 in the springtime?

Good to see you got it working with the A/C!!

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                                Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

Working...
                                X