Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, I've been out of town working - again - so I didn't have 'net access. I got the couplers in over a week ago, which I'm sure I already updated everyone with. The air filters, however, have not arrived. I got home later in the day today, so I wasn't able to get anyone on the phone to track anything down. I'll talk to my distributor tomorrow to see what I can dig up.

And yes, Chris - I accidently sent your flywheel to Brandon - I told him about it before he got it, so he was expecting to recieve something that wasn't his. My apologies.

My injectors, which I sent to you Brandon, had missing caps when I had got and used them. I did mention this when we arranged things as well. If all of the O-rings aren't there, then they must have stuck to the IM when I had removed them. Your end caps and O-rings on the OEM 220cc injectors fit just fine, and the end caps will not impede fuel flow either, so feel free to swap yours over.

Only one guy is waiting on his powdercoated stuff. I needed to polish the logo on the valve cover and didn't have anytime yet to do that, I'll try to make some time for him.
    Last edited by Adlorin; October 24, 2006, 12:27 AM.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by adlorin
      My injectors, which I sent to you Brandon, had missing caps when I had got and used them. I did mention this when we arranged things as well. If all of the O-rings aren't there, then they must have stuck to the IM when I had removed them. Your end caps and O-rings on the OEM 220cc injectors fit just fine, and the end caps will not impede fuel flow either, so feel free to swap yours over.
      how do I remove the caps/hats and then reinstall them on to the new injecters, your help would be greatly appriciated!!!!
      Last edited by bedwards6954; October 24, 2006, 12:42 AM.
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
        how do I remove the caps/hats and then reinstall them on to the new injecters, your help would be greatly appriciated!!!!
        Just get a firm grip on the old caps, twist and pop off.
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• any luck with the clutch and other stuff so i can break them in?
          93 Probe SE
          97 GTS
          06 Speed6
          MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
          Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Originally posted by adlorin
            Just get a firm grip on the old caps, twist and pop off.
            pat, I got one off with a pair of pliers with out breaking it so maybe this weekend I will try it, thanks!!!

I am sure we had the conversation, its just been so long ago.

anyways let me know about the gauge piller and harness. how expensive is it to ship the flywheel? I have never shiped anything before so I don't know the process, forgive my ignorence.

Comment

• yay!!! an update!

Comment

• Originally posted by bmule
                dang it, i was gonna jump on here and say something like that... you took it...
                lol...yeah those kind of things come to my mind fast when I sit here and stew over this aggravating issue.

Comment

• so when im i getting my blower or my 400?

Comment

• Originally posted by volcomchester18
                    so when im i getting my blower or my 400?

Oh how I want to throw in a joke...I will refrain this time

Comment

• Patrick have you heard anything from your distiputors??

Comment

• distributors

Comment

• has anyone been in touch, whats the status of the flywheel and clutch.
                          93 Probe SE
                          97 GTS
                          06 Speed6

Comment

• I don't have your clutch but I have your flywheel, and to be honest I am not sure how to go about this, I don't have a problem throwing it in a box, and what not but who is to pay the shipping? did you pay Pat for shipping? or what, I don't want to be a butt, but there are a few more things pat needs to send me, and if those get in the mail, I would be happy to do pat a favor and cover the shipping. unless you want to cover the shipping, but that would suck if you had to pay twice and I don't even know how much it would cost, I know nothing about shipping stuff out, I will do some research, but you probably want both at the same time so you don't have the crack the motor open twice right?

Comment

• well i just want it, yea i paid 2k plus for everything so im in deep, but ill pay if it comes to it, you going to mm9
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6

Comment

• mm9??? is that mail mine?
                                I will get it in a box and take it there and see how much, is usps okay? I have to work tonight, and I have a full scedule tomorrow, but saturday morning I will check things out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X