Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its friday, did we get the air filters in?
    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• still no word from the p-man? Thats no good...

Comment

• Well I figured I would just give up and take the loss for what I paid for than I dug this thread up. I have ordered and been waiting since late Feb of this year for my stuff. And probably am one of the only ones that has this much money tied up in this.

2.5 Kit
        Mega Squirt
        Eaton Blower

I have roughly 2000.00 floating around that I paid for my kit with. Pat please tell me mine is comming to me soon in all honesty. I have tried to send you im's and havent heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by sh0gunMX
          Well I figured I would just give up and take the loss for what I paid for than I dug this thread up. I have ordered and been waiting since late Feb of this year for my stuff. And probably am one of the only ones that has this much money tied up in this.

2.5 Kit
          Mega Squirt
          Eaton Blower

I have roughly 2000.00 floating around that I paid for my kit with. Pat please tell me mine is comming to me soon in all honesty. I have tried to send you im's and havent heard anything.
          you're not alone, we all have thousands into this this...... most of us waiting for a kit anyways....

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
            FYI, all of the powdercoating stuff less Alasandros was shipped out thursday. I sent out a few boxes of 'odds and ends' parts that I owed people as well that day, yes brandon, one of them is yours.
            Has anyone recieved any of these items that where shipped out thursday the 5th? I did not get a tracking number for my stuff, and I fiqure, that myself and others would get there stuff friday, I did not get anything, maybe today I will, I just wanted to see if anybody else got tracking numbers or there items?

thanks guys

Comment

• the supercharger kits haven't been shipped yet that im aware of. He was waiting on the misc parts he ordered... they should all have been received this week but we haven't heard yet

Comment

• Originally posted by bmule
                the supercharger kits haven't been shipped yet that im aware of. He was waiting on the misc parts he ordered... they should all have been received this week but we haven't heard yet
                Yeah I have been told "We are just awaiting some misc. parts" since late spring.

Comment

• Got a box of goodies, clutch, MS, Fuel injectors and misc!!!! thanks pat.

I have one question though, the 3 out of 4 of the fuel injectors are missing a plastic cover peice, its green, on the side that goes into the engine.
                  with that plastic peice on, it increases the diamater of it, so if that is suppose to be there then the other three will not seal correct? I can post some pictures if needed

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
                    Got a box of goodies, clutch, MS, Fuel injectors and misc!!!! thanks pat.

I have one question though, the 3 out of 4 of the fuel injectors are missing a plastic cover peice, its green, on the side that goes into the engine.
                    with that plastic peice on, it increases the diamater of it, so if that is suppose to be there then the other three will not seal correct? I can post some pictures if needed
                    are you referring to the end caps or hats on the injectors ? Mine are running without the hats at the moment but the bottom o'ring seals on the inside edge not the base. i would expect that these would prob create extra stress on the o'ring. would someone with more experience as myself be able to advise.. Maybe point us poor ppl to someone that sells these hats ?

Comment

• Ok I see someone got there stuff so if you are reading this Pat please let me know what stage my order is now at. My name is Chris and ordered the following...

Complete Megasquirt Kit,Blower,2.5 S/C charger setup

Comment

Got a box of goodies, clutch, MS, Fuel injectors and misc!!!! thanks pat.

if you are talking about the little plastic thing going around the tip of the injector, you can probably use the ones that are on the injectors that are in your car right now.....

Comment

• here is a picture of the fuel injecters, I don't think I can use the hates off of my car because I am not sure if I can get them off, or if they will fit. The ones in my car have 4 tiny holes. these ones have one big one.

Pat what is the statis on the Air Filters

Comment

• i have no clue about those....

Comment

• Pat what happend to the fuel injectors they are missing there hats? do you still have them?
                              Last edited by bedwards6954; October 18, 2006, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Pat what happend to the fuel injectors they are missing there hats? do you still have them?
                                Im sure Pat will get in touch around March or so about that problem

Comment

Working...
                                X