Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I havent heard any thing yet either im just waiting i really want my MS so i can get it setup and going!!!! and i can not drive my car due to the clutch going out.........I need my stuff as well pat let us know something
    93 Probe SE
    97 GTS
    06 Speed6
    MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
    Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• days are just rolling by...

Comment

• this is strange, pat has never gone this long without talking to anybody. either sombody has talk to him and has not said anything. or something could be seriously wrong. i have emailed him, tomorrow I am going to try and call him. I really hope he post something soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• I have spoken to him but there was no good news and its not my place to post. he has just had another set back and is now working three jobs to keep his head above water. unfortunately he is feeling the pressure and unable to cope it would seem. he as of this week is now working 8-5 during the week, 6pm to 1am delivering pizza and also doing the job in Grand Rapids on weekends.

Originally posted by bedwards6954
          this is strange, pat has never gone this long without talking to anybody. either sombody has talk to him and has not said anything. or something could be seriously wrong. i have emailed him, tomorrow I am going to try and call him. I really hope he post something soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• so where does that put out kits...

it would seriously take like one hour to hop online and print all the shipping labels, tape them to the box and off they go the next day.

Comment

• Come on Pat where are the kits...

Comment

• well its been 10 days since pat has posted, and 8 possible shipping days. all gone and its mid november. well, if we don't get it this month, maybe we will have it for christmass!!!!

Originally posted by ausloki
                ".....he has just had another set back and is now working three jobs to keep his head above water...."
                what was his setback???????????????

Comment

• i need it this month, thats why i said to forget the air filter. Im loosing my brain and my patience with this situation....

Comment

• I got an email from pat, things sound like they will be moving soon

Comment

• Hmmm....Seems like we've all heard that one before huh?
                      I'm getting ready to contact a lawyer! I'm sick of getting screwed by PT vendors!!!
                      Last edited by SPLXTREM; November 18, 2006, 03:31 AM.
                      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
                        I got an email from pat, things sound like they will be moving soon
                        yeah, i heard that in march....

i already have a lawyer, but i put him on hold trying to do anything because i realize even if i take pat to court it would still take forever to get my shit....

Comment

• might want to check with your lawyer then, so far Pat hasn't denied his obligations, he has still kept in contact (maybe not as often as we would like) and he still has been shipping bits here and there.

Granted none of us may be happy about the situation and the duration but he hasn't done a runner like other PT Vendors furthermore i would think if Pat was taken to court as you suggest then nobody would get anything at all until the case was heard and resolved. you still cannot get blood from a stone.

Originally posted by bmule
                          yeah, i heard that in march....

i already have a lawyer, but i put him on hold trying to do anything because i realize even if i take pat to court it would still take forever to get my shit....

Comment

• I agree with ausloki pat sent some of us emails, so he is trying to keep his word!!!!

Comment

• cocaplant9 (1:30:50 AM): well, i have 3 jobs now and interest in the house to sell - but we'll see if that pans out.
                              cocaplant9 (1:31:03 AM): i'm also going to drop the price of mr.speed stuff, plans, etc.
                              cocaplant9 (1:31:05 AM): see if anyone bites.
                              cocaplant9 (1:48:42 AM): i started a new job this week, i get my first check next week
                              cocaplant9 (1:48:46 AM): I can afford to ship then.
                              He gonna come thru everyone just relax
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6
                              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• IC you have times there, but was that from last week or this week???

Comment

Working...
                                X