This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
    IC you have times there, but was that from last week or this week???
    Last month is more like it.
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Its from last night! hes doing the best he can
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• tick tock tick tock... time is just flying by

for everyone else waiting for the 2.0 kit, if you need any thing thats required for the kit (fuel pump, injectors, MSnS) let me know, i have my set of stuff for sale...
        Last edited by Corey5188; November 20, 2006, 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

• Originally posted by bmule
          tick tock tick tock... time is just flying by

for everyone else waiting for the 2.0 kit, if you need any thing thats required for the kit (fuel pump, injectors, MSnS) let me know, i have my set of stuff for sale...
          Ya know, for someone who didn't purchase a single item from me, you sure do complain the loudest. Interestingly though, those who did directly purchase from me keep in contact via aim, email and telephone and often hear what's up from me in a timely fashion.

Well Everyone, Here's a copy / paste of an email I just sent Eric Miller:

Well ric, well I thought I had things rolling forward - but today was my last day at my job. I was working at Best Buy, but they are only able to give me 4 to 8 hours a week now. So the store manager asked me to fill out a separation form during my shift, so now I'm out of a job. I have a few things here which I can sell on PT, so my next step to getting $ to ship stuff out is to post some items up there to sale.

~Patrick

So, over the next couple of days here, I'll list pretty much everything I am not using to try to make a few sales to expedite this ordeal. I thought with this new job, and the promised hours, I could get things taken care of from that - but alas, no good. I'm going to try again to sell the SC kit plans for the 2.5 shafted, AC Install and 2.0L AC install. I will lower the prices a lot on 'em though, just to try to get a sale asap to get you guys taken care of and cut my self short on the idea of making any $$ from it.

Well, that's where it is right now - but most of you who keep in contact with me, already knew this.

~Patrick

Originally posted by ausloki
          I have spoken to him but there was no good news and its not my place to post. he has just had another set back and is now working three jobs to keep his head above water. unfortunately he is feeling the pressure and unable to cope it would seem. he as of this week is now working 8-5 during the week, 6pm to 1am delivering pizza and also doing the job in Grand Rapids on weekends.
          Pizza gig went fubar, I'm making an average of $3 an hour in tips, and guess what, I spent a lot more than that in gas. The hose remodeling project in GR i still have to do, however, I've been paid up in front for all of it and used the money already to get things where they are now. So.. yea.
          Last edited by Adlorin; November 22, 2006, 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
          '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
          '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
            Ya know, for someone who didn't purchase a single item from me, you sure do complain the loudest. Interestingly though, those who did directly purchase from me keep in contact via aim, email and telephone and often hear what's up from me in a timely fashion.

Well Everyone, Here's a copy / paste of an email I just sent Eric Miller:

Well ric, well I thought I had things rolling forward - but today was my last day at my job. I was working at Best Buy, but they are only able to give me 4 to 8 hours a week now. So the store manager asked me to fill out a separation form during my shift, so now I'm out of a job. I have a few things here which I can sell on PT, so my next step to getting $ to ship stuff out is to post some items up there to sale.

~Patrick

So, over the next couple of days here, I'll list pretty much everything I am not using to try to make a few sales to expedite this ordeal. I thought with this new job, and the promised hours, I could get things taken care of from that - but alas, no good. I'm going to try again to sell the SC kit plans for the 2.5 shafted, AC Install and 2.0L AC install. I will lower the prices a lot on 'em though, just to try to get a sale asap to get you guys taken care of and cut my self short on the idea of making any $$ from it.

Well, that's where it is right now - but most of you who keep in contact with me, already knew this.

~Patrick

Pizza gig went fubar, I'm making an average of $3 an hour in tips, and guess what, I spent a lot more than that in gas. The hose remodeling project in GR i still have to do, however, I've been paid up in front for all of it and used the money already to get things where they are now. So.. yea.
            i bought a kit
            Last edited by Corey5188; November 22, 2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I BOUGHT A FREAKING 2.0 KIT WITH A BLOWER FROM YOU! COREY ROSSITER, CHECK YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE!
              I did, and this name bmule is not on the list at all. Corey yes, but not under this screen name.

Comment

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I BOUGHT A FREAKING 2.0 KIT WITH A BLOWER FROM YOU! COREY ROSSITER, CHECK YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE!
                do us a favor and STFU.

if anyone here has a LEGITIMATE complaint, and by that i mean you PURCHASED something from Mr. Speed, then post your complaint here.

keep it work safe. that means proper use of capitalization, sentence structure, and word usage. i will remove anything that does not comply with those restrictions.

REMINDER: these forums were not created to be used as feedback.

in fact, as soon as i have a free minute tonight, this thread WILL BE PRUNED.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                  I did, and this name bmule is not on the list at all. Corey yes, but not under this screen name.
                  He might have bought the Kit from Corey, hence the reason why you don't have him on your list. But the name should have been transferred.
                  KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
                    He might have bought the Kit from Corey, hence the reason why you don't have him on your list. But the name should have been transferred.
                    Perhaps, however, it wasn't. Two kits have been transfered, I've spoken with one person quite a bit the other I haven't spoken with, and he didn't get it from Corey.

~Patrick

Comment

• Pat what is the status with my kit am I last in line or what...

Chris Pulichene

Complete kit for 2.5 v6 auto trans and megasquirt...

I have probably the most invested into this please give me a straight answer...thats all I ask.

Comment

• pretty much this kit is the only reason im even still part of this site... i want my kit and i'll be gone... i paid 1200 bucks for this kit....

Comment

• Originally posted by sh0gunMX
                          Pat what is the status with my kit am I last in line or what...

Chris Pulichene

Complete kit for 2.5 v6 auto trans and megasquirt...

I have probably the most invested into this please give me a straight answer...thats all I ask.
                          The pipes are welded up for the 2.5L AC kits, however the final blower brackets aren't made. I have your BOV's, mounting hardware, flanges, etc. I have some of the couplers, I know I'm missing the larger 2.5 to 3.5 Transitions.

If you would like, I can make the mounting plate by hand instead of having it stamped out. I should have enough stand offs to complete this; my mock up plate was made by hand, and after some proper grinding and such, it looks pretty good. The 2.5L AC kits haven't been powder coated yet either.

And fyi, yes you did order a bit (and thank you very much), however, several people have invested a bit more than you. Not that it really matters, but ya know.. everyone from a basic kit to the more expensive items are appreciated all the same - greatly!

I've had a couple of emails already about selling the plans for my shafted 2.5L kit, if someone is serious about buying the work.. this should damn near even up *everyone*. *keeps his fingers crossed*

~Patrick

Comment

• PATRICK!? have you read ANY of my posts/private messages?!
                            let me repeat my last one...

"Patrick, will you please send me my IM w/rails and injectors THIS WEEK and feel free to take as long as you would like with everything else?
                            If it still hasn't been clear, I would just like to put my car back in running order for now. The valve covers, other random powdercoated parts, and SC kit you can take as long as you need with.
                            Just send me my IM and rails with injectors installed and you can consider me off your back until the rest comes together on your time.
                            DEAL?"

I couldn't give a rats ass at this point where you are with the damn supercharger kit, I JUST WANT MY PARTS THAT I SENT YOU BACK! plain and simple, is it THAT hard? you got them back over a month and a half ago, no excuse you could EVER pull out of the giant hat you must have is good enough at this point.

and just for the record with everyone else concerned, i'm in for over 2g's
                            Last edited by krylonking2000; November 23, 2006, 06:22 AM.
                            Forza Italia!

Comment

• Pat just double checking but you have me down for all these right S/C, Megasquirt, Blower?

Comment

• Emails, and pms? Nope, not in sometime. I'll send you an email in a moment here, to make sure I have the right address and it for some reason didn't hit the spam folder.

Originally posted by krylonking2000
                                PATRICK!? have you read ANY of my posts/private messages?!
                                let me repeat my last one...

"Patrick, will you please send me my IM w/rails and injectors THIS WEEK and feel free to take as long as you would like with everything else?
                                If it still hasn't been clear, I would just like to put my car back in running order for now. The valve covers, other random powdercoated parts, and SC kit you can take as long as you need with.
                                Just send me my IM and rails with injectors installed and you can consider me off your back until the rest comes together on your time.
                                DEAL?"

I couldn't give a rats ass at this point where you are with the damn supercharger kit, I JUST WANT MY PARTS THAT I SENT YOU BACK! plain and simple, is it THAT hard? you got them back over a month and a half ago, no excuse you could EVER pull out of the giant hat you must have is good enough at this point.

and just for the record with everyone else concerned, i'm in for over 2g's
                                Originally posted by sh0gunMX
                                Pat just double checking but you have me down for all these right S/C, Megasquirt, Blower?
                                yep, yep and yep.
                                Last edited by Adlorin; November 24, 2006, 09:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Working...
                                X