This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattm
    ok....so again....my step down coupler and blowoff valve....do you have it or not?.....i paid just like everyone else and i still deserve those two items....my money did pay for them......
    I'll take care of it when I can man. I have been taking care of orders for a lot of people, so it's not possible for me to hit everyone at once. I understand that they are couple of small items to complete the order, however, others don't have nearly that much and I'm trying like heck to get everyone where you are or 100%.

If I recall correctly, the coupler is black. Aye?

Originally posted by bwitz04
    pat - any chance you can tell me if terry's kit will be shipped to me later this week? i'm kind of surprised it didn't ship today since you told me his kit was complete. i'm assuming you didn't ship it yet because you didn't have a chance to verify this with terry? i know he has emailed you and left you voicemails about our transaction. i guess this has to be the reason because was # 5 on the 2.0 list and you shipped C. Murphy's kit today and he was #6.

let me know...thanks
    I sent Terry a PM earlier, I wanted to get a hold of him before I do anything with his kit. It's as simple as that.

~Patrick
    Last edited by Adlorin; April 30, 2007, 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
      I sent Terry a PM earlier, I wanted to get a hold of him before I do anything with his kit. It's as simple as that.

~Patrick
      i completely understand but at the same time you aren't exactly easy to get a hold of. he said he called and left you at least 1 voicemail that i know of as well as emailed you (cocaplant@yahoo.com) at my request.

i just assumed that would be more than enough confirmation, but like i said i completely understand why you are being cautious. hopefully he gets back to you quickly.

thanks.....
      Ryan Borowitz
      "The Original Casper Probe"
      Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
      MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Well nobody else is say'n it, so I will, pat you are doing a great job, its has to feel good to get these kits out, its really cool!! I am excited for you cuz you almost have everthing taken care of!! I am extremely happy and proud to see that no matter what tribulations you have, you still manage to get this stuff out!!!!
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• I would have to agree. I'm also owed some stuff from Pat but there is no point in kicking a bloke when he is down which is what a lot of ppl on here have done. I aint saying that some of the bitching wasn't deserved but it didn't help the situation. Its Pats birthday shortly why don't we all give a show of hands and thank him for his perseverence.

Originally posted by bedwards6954
          Well nobody else is say'n it, so I will, pat you are doing a great job, its has to feel good to get these kits out, its really cool!! I am excited for you cuz you almost have everthing taken care of!! I am extremely happy and proud to see that no matter what tribulations you have, you still manage to get this stuff out!!!!

Comment

• Patrick, what is going on with the communication?

You told me to call you Monday morning 4/23 to confirm that my kit had been shipped. Well, no answer that day. No email. NOTHING.
            I have emailed both addresses. No reply.
            I have called a few times a day everyday since the 23rd.
            I've left a few messages. No response.
            I know my number shows up as a missed call, but you never call back.

Why are you avoiding me!!!

I don't like posting these messages publicly, but what other choice have you left me?

Comment

• Hey Patrick,
              I have been trying to contact you with absolutely no luck.
              Ryan (bwitz04) DID buy my kit. Please ship to him.
              Thanks,
              Terry
              SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
              My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• any updates for me????

Comment

• i got my kit today... yay.... now i just need to buy a probe... haven't owned one in a year...

Comment

• Hey Pat,
                    I sent you a PM concerning the little option we discussed for the blower.
                    Well, it fell through, so i am still going to need a blower from you.
                    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by SPLXTREM
                      Hey Patrick,
                      I have been trying to contact you with absolutely no luck.
                      Ryan (bwitz04) DID buy my kit. Please ship to him.
                      Thanks,
                      Terry
                      hopefully this will get my kit shipped next week :
                      Last edited by bwitz04; May 5, 2007, 04:03 PM.
                      Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• well i dont want to complain but i hvent lived at the adress that you sent my kit to in 3 mounths and ive sent you emails with the new adress and its 400 miles away i had to send 30 dollars to get it mailed to my right adress cus of your mistake i dont want to be a dick but could you email me or let me know that it is all there
                        Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• come on, all i want is to know when im gonna get my blower or money. How hard can that be!

martin

Comment

• I had given up a long time ago I was ever going to get my $$ back for the intercooler setup that was originally part of the 2.0 design but never happend yet I had paid for. Im glad that people are finally getting parts, I have felt bad for a long time that I convinced nearly every one of the 2.0 guys to pre-buy a kit and they the went over a year with nothing.
                            Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                            Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

• Hey Guys Got a box today!!! It contained all the pipes, the bov, belt, t-clamps, and very nice couplers! I am missing my injectors, Fuel pump, clutch, MS, and Blower(which i knew wasnt in there) but i though the others where going to be in there pat you told me you had everything but the blower so let me know something please. But For what i did recieve the long wait aside this is reallly good quailty and i am glad to put it on my show car lol its Nice
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6
                              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• well its been 10 days since the last batch of tracking #'s was posted....any chance the rest of us can get an update as to when you will be sending out more shipments??

thanks patrick
                                Ryan Borowitz

Comment

Working...
                                X