• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Ford Probe Gt
    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

dam it he needs to back into business . So now no one makes a shafted S/C kit , or any other kit for a probe with A/C .Way to go .

Comment

his business will be up for sell, so someone might buy the plans and start selling it maybe probe addiction?
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by bedwards6954
          well I am glad somebody got a hold of him, wish he could post something or update his site, its been nearly two months sense i purchased some of the little things like the clutch, fuel injectors, arm rest, blaster coil, and three gauge piller. and he has not sent the stuff out. last time he AIM me he said he had no excuse and he wasn't going to give me one.
          Two months....

Try 20!
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

look I know everyone has been waiting forever for their stuff. I am not moaning about the supercharger kit I understand engineering, fabrication, manufacturing then distributing it.

I am complaining about the stuff that is just setting there at his house. its like buying something off ebay, do you happily wait for a product they say they have right now for two months? its a different situations. now if he said he still had to get the stuff then thats another story.

I bought things from him parting out his (s/c test probe) before he sent it away. I did this to help him out with the money situation and I needed the stuff for the S/C kit. it was a win, win deal. he had the parts already so it was cash in hand. two months later I don't have the stuff.

maybe people can understand this maybe not. but thats where I am coming from. sorry if I peeved ya off.
            Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

just hold ya horses, he should be makin a post soon.

Comment

his business will be up for sell, so someone might buy the plans and start selling it maybe probe addiction?
                I was considering buying his business from him a little while back. We actually were emailing detials back and forth and I thought came to a good arrangement. But then the emails stopped, so I don't know what the current status is with the business (whether it has sold or not).
                '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
                '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

yeah, let P-A buy it. then, we can pay three times what the kit costs now, and wait 6+ months to get each one.

yay.

Comment

Originally posted by DaGImASoYn
                    yeah, let P-A buy it. then, we can pay three times what the kit costs now, and wait 6+ months to get each one.

yay.

your 100% right , but if someone takes the time and some effort we can make this worth wild , think about other than 4k to tkt no one els makes a kit to keep your A/C , and i can tell you this im not dumping 4k for just a supercharger

Comment

If PA buys it then it won't do well. I'm certain they will double the price like ^^^ said. I'm quite dissapppointed that these vendors keep coming in and failing all of a sudden. If he doesn't sell the business then he should post the schematics online. its better to give the PTers a chance to make it themselves if no one wants to buy the business and if no one else is producing it. IMO. If I had the schematic I'd totally build it myself.
                      2000 Mustang GT
                      Built, Cammed, Blown 284

Comment

Originally posted by mike93bulit
                        If PA buys it then it won't do well. I'm certain they will double the price like ^^^ said. I'm quite dissapppointed that these vendors keep coming in and failing all of a sudden. If he doesn't sell the business then he should post the schematics online. its better to give the PTers a chance to make it themselves if no one wants to buy the business and if no one else is producing it. IMO. If I had the schematic I'd totally build it myself.

your right and wrong at the same time , you have to rember your dealing with a single person to do everything , form takeing orders/money/makeing the kit/finishing /and shipping , while trying to work his full ime job .This is a small one man show , thats the biggest problem .Also why would he post the details on how to do it that would defeat the purpose of makeing the kith and everyone could do it hense no buissness and no money for a middle man who would buy the drawings , like PA or anyone els .

But if some probe talk members got and idea to buy the business out right for an equal right in the company and then started it back up . And so on and so on

Comment

I have the drawings from the kit I made. Problem is even at $1000 for adapter plates, brackets, and Plumbing, no one on PT wanted to buy.

There is an inherent problem with trying to be a vendor and selling to PT people, we as members are all too used to getting stuff for next to nothing. Most likely a side effect of the eBay Generation, but you cannot argue with the simple numbers.
                          KL cams won't drag $40 shipped. a KL IM won't even dran $20 shipped, when it costs $18 to mail ground. And both of these items from teh dealership are each in excess of $1000.

Greg, of you manage to get the plans, I'm down for an Overdrive Crank Pulley I also received a quote from him, then no communication either.
                          ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                          ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                          ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT
                            Greg, of you manage to get the plans, I'm down for an Overdrive Crank Pulley I also received a quote from him, then no communication either.

Yeah I couldn't figure out why the emails stopped. My guess was that (and this is only hypothetical, I'm not trying to get anyones hopes up) maybe he "came into some money" and was going to try and resurect the whole thing himself.

Like I said I don't know for sure that was just a guess I had.
                            '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
                            '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

No contact means somethin' 'sa Brewin'
                              ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                              ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                              ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Hi, my name is Patrick, I just noticed that there is a thread all about me! I've not been quite good at communication in a while, and have unintentionally left some people feeling in the dark about things.

Okay.. Third person talk is not my forte, so I'll stop.

I posted in another forum earlier, and just found this one so I thought I would reiterate what I had posted there. There is a lot of people subscribed to this thread, so I figured that this may be the best way to talk to as many people at once, as I can.

First off, for 2.0L SC kit people and those who had me to some custom powdercoating.

http://mrspeed.biz/Updates.html

I am going to have to order a couple more odds and end pieces before I can ship out; I don't have enough couplers and air filters for everyone. The rest of the goods are here, and ready. A couple of you did want to get the kits in Silver, not the antique silver-vein. Having done those couple of kits in another finish all together would have off-set my cost more and it would have taken still a little longer to get them. I had to advocate 'The lesser of two evils', I figured I'd rather have someone upset that the kit was the wrong coating rather than keeping them angry at waiting even longer.

--==

Those with all the stuff you sent me for powder coating will have it send out VERY soon here.

Mason and BlastmasterC, I've gotten your shafted stuff here and have been neglecting to install the bearings and pack it up. You guys will have stuff sent out quickly here along with a tracking number. I know, I've said it before.. I keep thinking that 'this or that' will work out as I anticipate, but as we all know, I'm not good at realistically seeing how certain $things$ pan out.

Eric Miller – I got your kit here, all ready less the blower. If you want to work out something that I'll ship what I have right now, that would be great. I know that you want it all at once, which I'd still like to respect – but I would also like to get as much stuff in peoples hands as quickly as I can. We still have the plan for shipping to NY, correct?

---==

o2 housing guys, I've talked to one of you, but not everyone. The prototype didn't pan out to how I would like it to fit. I'll issue you guys refunds as soon as I possibly can – so no one will be neglected. The o2 housing design will be finished, when I have time and money, but that's another issue for another time.

--==

I got paid early for the basement work I'm doing; this * should * be enough to even things out, but it's going to be really really close. I'm trying to do this and make payment arrangements with Credit Cards that are really really late, just FYI.

I was pretty much at a stand still with many things in Mr.Speed, so I was trying to have my 'own life' for a little while there. Basically, working, going to school and working. Working to pay off mr.speed stuff and bills when I could, and well, the school was all for me – not going to lie there. Thank God for loans! Phew!

Truth be told, I could have, and should have, answered emails and aim messages more efficiently than I did. I guess I got burnt out, getting the same question and giving the same answer over and over, and not feeling that anything had progressed well. I know that's a piss poor attitude to have and I'm ashamed of it; I at least owe everyone the truth and openness on that.

Everyone can now expect me to check in here often to read and respond to people and not appear that I'm hiding or anything.

The home phone has been shut off, side affect of having no money for anything.

I had a sprint cell phone, the family changed the plan so I'm using a Nextel now. I don't have the number yet, I just got the phone today, when I do though I'll put up the number on here asap.

I think that's it for now.. I tried to make a generalized message to everyone on here. Any further posts to me, I'll make individual responses to. I don't feel like quoting every single post back four pages and 80 some odd posts.

~Patrick
                                '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                                '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Working...
                                X