No announcement yet.

PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never found anything on your site about a 2nd gen FSTB, link please?
    91PGT project car still isn't done, don't ask

Comment

• Well, I was mostly referring to the quality and style of the t-bar and just automatically know (as others do, as well) that the FSTB will be the same.

So, if we happen to meet your standards, are you saying that you're interested and would want to be added to the list?

Originally posted by EVERY DETAIL
      I never found anything on your site about a 2nd gen FSTB, link please?

Comment

• Hey, Big Red, what year first gen did you guys get? There's another part I'm interested in, but I need to know what year first.....
        Never on PT.
        '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilred
          So, if we happen to meet your standards, are you saying that you're interested and would want to be added to the list?
          I appreciate the prompt responses, my purchase would infinitely depend on what I'm getting for my money. I'm wondering what I would be buying. I've seen really nice bars and ones that would warrent a death wish for installing. I'd just like some details. Thanks

Comment

• i am assuming that this bar will be simular to the 1 piece aluminum FSTB that is no longer in production. not sure who made them anymore, but every now and then you can find them on ebay for outrages prices. if you really want to get a good idea of PMO's quality, just look at some of the things they have done for the 2nd gens, all are of great quality and show some amazing craftsmenship at reasonable prices. but don't take my word for it, go to their site and have a look for yourself or search for some of their things in the probe pic forum here.

lilred, you should have my 50% downpayment by mid next week. i have to wire the funds to my paypal account since i don't have a cc and that usually takes 3-4 business days.
            Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
            Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
            Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

• If that 13th spot's still open, I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ky90gt
                If that 13th spot's still open, I'll take it.
                There is no limit on these products. If anyone wants in just let us know

Comment

• If the new PMO 1G FSTB turns out anything like Gavin's, then everyone who orders one will be very impressed.

Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                  1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                  "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anomaly
                    If the new PMO 1G FSTB turns out anything like Gavin's, then everyone who orders one will be very impressed.

The more orders we get the more high tech it will be

Comment

• You got my $125.

Comment

• hello, what are we offering for 1st gen 2.2L turbos?

thanks, I did read a few but what are all the postings for?

Comment

• well, i have some really bad news. i blew my head gasket today on the autobahn, no thanks to a faulty coolant line. so i have been spending the past couple of hours on the net searching for and purchasing parts to rebuild my poor baby.

in other words, i can't participate in this as of right now. my priorities have changed and i appoligize for letting you guys down. hopefully these will still get produced and i can purchase one a few months down the road.
                          Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

• What is the deal with the traction bars. I don't want to tie up 240 for weeks and then just have it refunded.

The more orders we get the more high tech it will be
                            That is not something that makes me want to jump in for any of your products. I take that as though unless your making tons of money your just going to do a half ass product. The product should be the best your company can make if you get 10 or 1000 orders. I know many people recommend you guys but that was a poorly worded post.
                            Last edited by slackermx6; September 5, 2004, 07:57 PM.
                            Slacker Motorsports

Comment

• in reference to the FSTB:

I'm an interested buyer, but there's no way I would send money for a product that you can't even describe to me. All I'm getting is "same quality as our other products". That's great and all, but what am i paying for?

You haven't listed:

materials (aluminum, steel, titanium, magnesium, recycled plastic... )
                              hardware (if it's a multipiece unit)
                              form (one bar, two bars, no bars?)
                              coating (paint, powdercoat, chrome, nothing?)
                              compatibility (GT/GL, LX)
                              will it work with pheno's?
                              expected completion date (how long will we wait?)

please give me a reason to send money, I actually have an interest in this product

Comment

• Originally posted by EVERY DETAIL
                                in reference to the FSTB:

I'm an interested buyer, but there's no way I would send money for a product that you can't even describe to me. All I'm getting is "same quality as our other products". That's great and all, but what am i paying for?

You haven't listed:

materials (aluminum, steel, titanium, magnesium, recycled plastic... )
                                hardware (if it's a multipiece unit)
                                form (one bar, two bars, no bars?)
                                coating (paint, powdercoat, chrome, nothing?)
                                compatibility (GT/GL, LX)
                                will it work with pheno's?
                                expected completion date (how long will we wait?)

please give me a reason to send money, I actually have an interest in this product
                                ok, here is what i have gathered and can be found within this and the original PMO thread...

materials: most likely aluminum
                                form: 1 piece
                                compatibility: if it work on one, it works on all 1st gens.
                                coating: not sure how the 2nd gen bars are done, but i am guessing probably balck paint or powdercoating.
                                completion date: depends on how long it takes for everyone to pay.
                                also, i am pretty sure it will work with pheno's, but you can say for sure untill somebody tries it.
                                design: don't quote me on this, but i bet it will look something like this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33591

i am sure either todd or lilred will jump on here soon enough and give a bit more clarification to your questions. that just my educated guess.
                                Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Comment

Working...
                                X