No announcement yet.

The PMO garage ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, but I'll have to see some ID. You guys can't be that old.....
    1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Comment

got all your pics misty, you and the car look great! it's going to be a little tricky for robin however as the images itself seems to have a noise to it, she is going to take them to work tommorrow and see what she can do, i'll pm you the details

Comment

Well guy's I am over 40 and damnit man! I'm feeling it tonight.

It's amazes me all the shit that I actually have in this garage. I come home to eat some of Misty's good cookin' and get another load. I hope to have everything up and running by end of tomorrow.

We had an awesome time as usual. We don't get much time to ourselves with all these kids. Daddy drank too much of Mommy's wine

Thanks for all your support. We really do appreciate it. We are planning for another good year with many new products.

Comment

Wow, if Ken and Rick had a child, it would be you!
          Stephen Wilds #303
          PhotoPOC
          BMW 328i
          BMW Z4

Comment

Nice pic but damn the holes in the mesh are massive!
            First Probe 350Z Headlight/Honda S2000 tail light Conversion - SOLD
            The bumble Probe - TRADED
            Tangelo Orange Widebody 3000GT - Current

I will never be back in the "Probe Game", you can count on that.

Comment

man o man its about time we see some more pics of you guys.. todd how the heck you do it man.. i give you mad props. goodlookin wifey(everyprobeownerskindagal)and you lookin damn good your self.... sneek peaks for the calander.... hmmm mayeb pmo car and misty get front cover page.. lets put up a toll...
              Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by D1sarray
                Nice pic but damn the holes in the mesh are massive!

give me a break man.. im tellin todd on you... I think you was checking misty legs out.. sorry todd had to play Chris
                Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                  man o man its about time we see some more pics of you guys.. todd how the heck you do it man.. i give you mad props. goodlookin wifey(everyprobeownerskindagal)
                  I drive a Ford Probe

Comment

yeh maybe thats my problem. and I am quite shure you didnt have the probe when you meet that beuitful lady.. man im busted didnt excpect to see you online.. oh yeh oen question did you do the bodywork yourself and paint the car?
                    Last edited by 1slowblackze; October 24, 2004, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                      yeh maybe thats my problem. and I am quite shure you didnt have the probe when you meet that beuitful lady.. man im busted didnt excpect to see you online.. oh yeh oen question did you do the bodywork yourself and paint the car?
                      Actually met Misty going through Hardee's drive thru in my Opel GT. We were married 30 days later.

Comment

Todd any more picture of the actual shop? It looks pretty big
                        GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                        My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                        "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by FuLcRuM
                          Wow, In that pic it almost looks like that car is running.
                          Kiss my ass Krish I bet yours is down to now that your installing that oil kit

Comment

dang bro.. its just them mad balding skills you got going on.. j/k you knwo I love yah guys and couldtn do without.. but yeh when it comes to you always callin yourself a old man.. thats about all I got to say.. and just think your lady is young still.. thats truelly sweet

Comment

Originally posted by doc Jones
                              Nice mesh in the spoiler!!!

Todd looks like a criminal of sort, he should take a job at "Orange County Choppers"...

he wouldnt fit in with the Teutul's.......they are douche bags. i am sure todd wouldnt get cocky liek them when they got some fame. they are lame and always will be....
                              2005 Acura TSX
                              2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                              2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

oh yeh and get of the damn hood your pants are scratchign it.. man I love talkign just to talk in todds and misty post.. im sorry Ill stop

Comment

Working...
                                X