No announcement yet.

The PMO garage ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place is huge, and very clean. My wife ask how long that was going to last? Your kids are cute too. Thanks for the call and again be safe on Halloween. The kids look like the roaring and ready.
    GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
    My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ah... photo shop...its not them its just some stand in's.... LOL...

just kidding you too look really cute together...
      Keep up the good work..!

Toodles,
      Stacey
      Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
      MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
      Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

so so so much room man. car doesnt even fit in there its to big for car.. man nice to see it commin together.. is there room for a cot yet for me to sleep? hehehe btu anyhow.. now is there a wall between the two atatched buildings? and todd please email me thanks chris
        Last edited by 1slowblackze; October 29, 2004, 06:58 PM.
        Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
          That was one hell of a job to move and setup all that shit by myself. But wourth every bit of it. Now I can actually get things built.
          should have let me/ tnpoc'ers know, been glad to help ya out.

logan
          Previous PGT owner.

Comment

i still think u guys should make the pro-mo style intake's.. that manifolds. cause i know u would finish them ..

aside from that.. looks awesome.. and clean.. can we get update pics.. just to see if it's that clean in a month
            u should have died in that wreck. natural selection just isnt what it used to be...
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/sunsetprobe

shoot down a ufo.. they have a sweet drivetrain

Comment

and todd im serious too.. rember what we talked about..
              Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Damn, very nice. You need a lift. Oh by the way Todd, can you send that FD back to me when you get a chance?
                '01 Silverado 1500: Wait4me tune, Gibson catback, Detroit Truetrac locker, 4:10s, K&N intake, 2" lift, 33" tires, Escalade gauge cluster, Pioneer DVD, Pilot HIDs
                '05 Honda Superhawk: 996cc v-twin, Jardine dual exhaust, Dynojet, K&N, Pilot Power 2CTs and more.
                '04 Cannondale Scalpel: noisy race bike

Comment

Shop looks bad ass Todd....now get some pics of the 30 calipers sitting side by side

Josh
                  Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                  Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

damn josh you got good eyes... looks liek some hats or roters as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                      now is there a wall between the two atatched buildings?
                      Not for long.

Originally posted by Loganb12
                      should have let me/ tnpoc'ers know, been glad to help ya out.

logan
                      I keep you in mind Logan for sure.

Originally posted by Eclipse
                      i still think u guys should make the pro-mo style intake's.. that manifolds. cause i know u would finish them ..

aside from that.. looks awesome.. and clean.. can we get update pics.. just to see if it's that clean in a month
                      We already have one

Originally posted by mkimber
                      Damn, very nice. You need a lift. Oh by the way Todd, can you send that FD back to me when you get a chance?
                      Sure will Bro

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                      Shop looks bad ass Todd....now get some pics of the 30 calipers sitting side by side

Josh
                      You can see them on the shelf in the 4th pic.

Well it's off to the shop. I don't have internet connection until the 16th and it sucks

Comment

• Hey Todd, Less blabbin and more fabbin.

Shop looks really good though. I know you were suffering in that little garage.
                        95 Black Probe GT
                        Currently being parted out.

Comment

• Well my boy come in to help me today and I guess the ole' man was to much for him. Look how I found him. Now when he wakes up I know the first words out of his mouth will be I'm hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by neonman
                            Well my boy come in to help me today and I guess the ole' man was to much for him. Look how I found him. Now when he wakes up I know the first words out of his mouth will be I'm hungry.

That's hilarious!

Comment

• We're hungry Mom!! Bring us something to eat

Comment

• That's classic...lol...

Reminds me of my younger cousin falling asleep in weird places.

Comment

Working...
                                X