Exhaust Gasket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Gasket...

Ok, i've got a ZE, and i need new exhaust gaskets...where on gods green earth can i find them? i've been to auto zone, advanced auto, napa, and a few local shops...noone is able to find these elusive gaskets...i tried www.fel-progaskets.com, but they're a bit confusing and i'm not even quite sure i'd be ordering the right thing...any help would be lovely, thanks

Originally posted by Syn
    Ok, i've got a ZE, and i need new exhaust gaskets...where on gods green earth can i find them? i've been to auto zone, advanced auto, napa, and a few local shops...noone is able to find these elusive gaskets...i tried www.fel-progaskets.com, but they're a bit confusing and i'm not even quite sure i'd be ordering the right thing...any help would be lovely, thanks
    Try going down to a Midas or a Menieki (sp?) and ask if they have any. I did that before when i couldnt find the right ones anywhere and they gave me a bunch for free.
    1994 PGT - KLZE with O3 cams - Borla Catback - SSAuto Headers w/functional EGR - testpipe - Pacesetter STS - RR-inserts - MBX aeromotive afpr kit - Tokikco struts/springs - AWR swaybar - CMIII - Fidanza Flywheel - Enkei RS5's -

Car Burnt to the Ground... So buy my parts...http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...post1922485293

Comment

haha, i'ma try that

Comment

um...exhaust gaskets are the same as stock...shouldnt be too hard.

EDIT: Yay....4000th post
        Last edited by El Nacho; May 30, 2005, 09:36 PM.
        95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

^^yeah, but noone seems to have them...

Comment

called mazda. They arent going to be that much. Thats where i got my IM gaskets from
            95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

i dunno, i went to all three places and told em...none had em, but, i'ma try midas and meineke

Comment

and this is in vendor support why exactly?
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i wasn't quite sure where it was supposed to go, i was hoping there was another PT vendor that i could get them from...in hopes of supporting PT vendors...feel free to move it to the appropriate forum tho...if this isn't it

Comment

Which exhaust gaskets? The ones at the head or after the manifolds (3 bolt)?
                    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                    PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                    1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                    1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

i was originally looking for the ones at the head, but really, i'd like to get them all in one fell swoop, now that i'm really thinking about it...

Comment

partsamerica.com has all the gaskets you need...
                        Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                        PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                        1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                        1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

is this what you are looking for? i have them in stock

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/racing.../ph//my_photos
                          New Sales Rep!
                          Email me for awesome deals.
                          Shane
                          shane@gummygrip.com
                          AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

header gaskets...yes

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                              header gaskets...yes
                              PMing you