Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no there isn't any pics KLZEpwdGT if you read they won't have any of the pipes til july. but you can COUNT ME IN for july. so put my ass on the list. and if you supply the kit with the IC piping for a certain dimension ic, as long as it'll fill my Kaotic front, i want it. especially if it's 1100

Comment

Originally posted by KLZEpwdGT
      But the way i see it, it really doesnt leave me with many options piecing my turbo kit together .
      There is one option you left out....

and that would be to not buy our kit since it doesnt offer what you "need"

Back on topic for those who are interested.
      ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
      No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
      ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Originally posted by probesport_gt

Will you release dyno gains when you get the first kit installed?

That and maybe sound clips Video Pictures

I cant wait 2 months! hahaha
        Cupertino is in the house!

Comment

Yes, of course we will be doing that. Darrell and I are both planning on putting them on our cars.
          ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
          No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
          ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

thank you very much Wes. I didn't have the heart to say it.
            Originally posted by probesport_gt

Comment

Originally posted by WetPaint
              I cant wait to get my greasy little hands on them What other mods were on your car at 5psi?
              Just plugs, along with turbo xs blow off valve, cartech fmu, tial 38mm external wastegate, t3 to4e turbo with intercooler. Hopefully it will be alot faster with the ze in and megasquirt

matt

Comment

Originally posted by 93PGTN2O
                Just plugs, along with turbo xs blow off valve, cartech fmu, tial 38mm external wastegate, t3 to4e turbo with intercooler. Hopefully it will be alot faster with the ze in and megasquirt

matt
                Sweet. I think I will buy a MS when I get the pipes too. How does the cartech fmu work..good?

Comment

If you buy the megasuirt you don't need the fmu. Also if you buy a megasquirt get it from someone on Pt like PRD or UPP. You will get a lot more for your money.

Comment

I see my comments have been removed, and that is cool...the situation was explained to me, and I appologize for the mix up. I think that when the accusations were flying in the first place, then would have been a good time to clear them up. Thanks. Good luck with this.
                    SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

I'd be interested in a 2.0 kit as well.
                      Ruben.
                      PNW
                      97 GSX
                      04 STI
                      94 PGT

Comment

so with all the speculation exactly what is the difference between the AUS spec and US spec engine bay layout that prevents these being fitted to an AUS spec vehicle, sure the steering box is on the opposite side but has anybody actually checked this ?

Comment

i really don't know. maybe if we had a pic we could figure out something.

Comment

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
                            i really don't know. maybe if we had a pic we could figure out something.
                            Any closer date of expected purchase?

Comment

yea let's get some updates guys. i finally got a job, so i will be going turbo, if it's a decent kit, and overall is a decent price for a full setup

Comment

The kits are in production. Our first prototype is suppose to be back in two weeks. For us to test fit. The 2.0 has not went into production yet. It will come shortly after the V6 setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X