Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 10, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 10, 2011

okay, it is that time of year again. time for us to start planning our schedules for the annual fabulous fords forever show!

too early? nope. it's NEVER too early to start promoting this event. the earlier we do this, the better chance you have to plan ahead and make sure to block out that time on the calendar! that's why i posted the early planning thread, that was pretty much ignored.

remember, this show is SHOW WHAT YOU BRUNG. there is no 'show car' requirement, so please don't use that as your reason not to enter. this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out cars. this show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL. besides, who cares what the car looks like? the point is, support your club, support PT, support Ford.

SHOW UP and show off!

the entry form is now available for download @ the Fabulous Fords Forever website!

download it, print it out, fill it out, send in your cash NOW. spots fill up fast, don't be on the outside looking in.

parking volunteers:

i need at least 5 volunteers from SCPOC to help with parking. those who volunteer will be able to gain early entry and be treated to lunch, which is very, very good!

please, spread the word! get those entry forms in! whomever is registered, please post it up!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

of course I am down for parking

nom - nom
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
      of course I am down for parking

nom - nom
      you and the girls?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Would've been nice to have a meet before this. How early for the parking volunteering?

Comment

Just checking in one last time. It's been a long time since I posted. No Probe this year, but I will be there with my new car. I wore out my 95 PGT, so it is gone. Now have a '10 Focus SE Coupe. I still have some stock parts from the Probe and the 8" sub enclosure I made for it.

BTW, I used to get the entry form in the mail, not so much this year.
          Chris
          Black '95 PGT
          CarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
            Would've been nice to have a meet before this. How early for the parking volunteering?
            i need to know ASAP, no later than end of the month.

as far as us not having a meet yet, i was planning on something in march, like right before the show. only thing is, i haven't decided on what type of meet to have until the weather warms up a bit. we are expecting rain sometime this week.

any suggestions you might have would be welcome.

Originally posted by claudermilk View Post
            Just checking in one last time. It's been a long time since I posted. No Probe this year, but I will be there with my new car. I wore out my 95 PGT, so it is gone. Now have a '10 Focus SE Coupe. I still have some stock parts from the Probe and the 8" sub enclosure I made for it.

BTW, I used to get the entry form in the mail, not so much this year.
            sorry to hear the probe is gone chris. it was always a pleasant surprise to see you pull up at the show.

i'm not sure why you didn't get the entry form. maybe they have an old address? i did post a link for this year's form, so please download that and send it in.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

maybe we should have a dyno meet in march??
              im curious how much power im putting down with klze before i turbo it around May
              1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

aha this lands on my bday but i should be going especially cause i missed out last years
                owner of
                89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Ok I want parking duty, I will be hauling my car their but I cant afford both entries. The probe wont be street legal in Cali anymore, waaay passed it. So i'll do like many others do and park across the street and drive it in.