No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 10, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may show up, obviously I am in the MSP and have been hoping to catch up with some of you but that is the day after my good friends wedding for whom I am the best man. Otherwise, I would be down to help with parking duty etc if needed. Will just have to play this one by ear the day of unlike oktoberfest.
    Got boost?
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
    Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

^^oh hell, if Trevor is gonna be at a wedding the day before then I dont think we will see him
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

I very much want to be there, the wedding starts at 5pm so I dont think it will go too late. But, I really have no idea since I go to so few weddings.
        Got boost?
        2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
        Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

ok. has usiel, venger, riktus, chavez, and steve sent in their reg forms yet?
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Bought a money order today, will I actually make it I dont know. 5 weekends away and I wont show up unless Frankenprobe is running. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
              Bought a money order today, will I actually make it I dont know. 5 weekends away and I wont show up unless Frankenprobe is running. We'll see.
              you had better, otherwise, i will drive to phoenix or tucson and smack you around.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Got progress today, i'm pushing myself.

Comment

I am really late but my entry is NOW postmarked anyone think im too late?
                  I will be there though
                  1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

Originally posted by TrakTuned View Post
                    I am really late but my entry is NOW postmarked anyone think im too late?
                    I will be there though
                    the deadline is monday, the 28th, so as long as it gets postmarked today, you should be fine.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I was just concerned as it said "Or until sold out".
                      This will be my first entry in a car show. pretty stoked right now.
                      Thanks.
                      1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

im worried me n my bro wont get in! we sent em out the payments last week :/
                        owner of
                        89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                        89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                        89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                        92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by V3N0M951 View Post
                          im worried me n my bro wont get in! we sent em out the payments last week :/
                          if you mailed it in last week, you should be in without any problems.

relax. ONE person handles ALL of the registration. she'll get it to you as long as it beats the registration deadline.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                            ok. has usiel, venger, riktus, chavez, and steve sent in their reg forms yet?
                            i procrastinated and sent it in a bit late. i sent it on Thursday 24. i did send it priority so i believe i did make the deadline. what should i wait for now? whats the next procedure? i dont think venger will be attending. he was too late.
                            96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

If you're in, they'll cash the check and send you an entry pass with instructions for the show.
                              Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                              1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                              "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by usiel123 View Post
                                i procrastinated and sent it in a bit late. i sent it on Thursday 24. i did send it priority so i believe i did make the deadline. what should i wait for now? whats the next procedure? i dont think venger will be attending. he was too late.
                                Originally posted by anomaly View Post
                                If you're in, they'll cash the check and send you an entry pass with instructions for the show.
                                this.

ugh. i told you guys not to wait.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X