X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in for the tri flow turbo cams
    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

i have an extra two complete sets of stock cams if anybody is interested. (probably non-US guys to save on shipping) Most likely going to be in for the tri-flow if the price gets reduced to something lower than $400. Otherwise i'll just be getting the turbo grinds
      Last edited by polarexpress17; October 17, 2009, 12:30 AM.
      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
      Built, Not Bought.
      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

And for those of us that are not in the USA what options for payment
        PAYMENT: We will only accept a money order or bank draft in US funds.
        are available and what would shipping be as an extra to say Australia ?

If the price was $400 a set for the tri-flow then hell yeah. I haven't finished bolting my heads onto my build as of yet so the timing would be good!
        Last edited by ausloki; October 17, 2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Im in for tri flow turbo

i will drop mine off at the shop when i get a chance.

Comment

I see my credit card going down hill.....lol
            REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

i'll be in for the tri flows for sure.

Looks like there could be 5+ for those, does the price go down a little?

and no paypal option?
              Last edited by cf_z; October 17, 2009, 06:47 AM.
              Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
              Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
              96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

this is gonna be a stupid noob question but would 2.0 cams be an option for this ?? i need mine ot get grinded BAD
                1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

Originally posted by s3xrapt0r View Post
                  this is gonna be a stupid noob question but would 2.0 cams be an option for this ?? i need mine ot get grinded BAD

Unfortunately this bb is only for the 2.5 v6 but if you call geoff at colt cams he might work something out with you if you send your cams in to get don within the bb times

Ok so someone correct me if im wrong but to my knowledge i have these 5 people down for sure for the tri flow turbo grind.. If you are not in for sure then please post back and make sure someone knows.. I want to keep this thread as least confusing as possible.

COLT TRI FLOW TURBO GRIND ($400)
                  jasons96pgtze,JazRedGT,cf_z,mardarati and ausloki

Sound right? If your name is on this list and you dont want it to be then please post back.. Thanks
                  Last edited by jasons96pgtze; October 17, 2009, 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
                  1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

What is the main difference between the N/A and N2o cams??

Because I'm using my car a lot without pushing the N2o button all the time.
                    Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

You forgot me.. but i can drop my cams off and pick them up so i wont need any special return shipping included?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jason View Post
                        You forgot me.. but i can drop my cams off and pick them up so i wont need any special return shipping included?
                        You need to email colt cams directly or call them and ask them.. Make sure you tell them you are wanting to get in on the bulk buy on probetalk and you live nearby so you was just wondering if you could drop them off and pick them up yourself.. Sorry i forgot to mention you on the list earlier..
                        1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
                        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
                        1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
                        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
                          Unfortunately this bb is only for the 2.5 v6 but if you call geoff at colt cams he might work something out with you if you send your cams in to get don within the bb times

Ok so someone correct me if im wrong but to my knowledge i have these 5 people down for sure for the tri flow turbo grind.. If you are not in for sure then please post back and make sure someone knows.. I want to keep this thread as least confusing as possible.

COLT TRI FLOW TURBO GRIND ($400)
                          jasons96pgtze,JazRedGT,cf_z,mardarati and ausloki

Sound right? If your name is on this list and you dont want it to be then please post back.. Thanks
                          Yep, but i'd still like to hear what can be arranged for payment and what extra for international shipping ?

Comment

im in for the tri flow turbo grinds
                            NEMESIS BUILT 2.7l KL, Precision T-66 Turbo, Eagle Rods, Ross Pistons 10:1 Ported G4 Solid Lifter Heads Colt Turbo Tri-Flow Race Cams, GM LS2 smart coils, MS3X RSX Leather... SOHC MY DOHC

Comment

Oh crap. I broke one of my camshafts!!!!! I had trouble extracting the rear intake cam and while we were impact-gunning the cam bolt, the other end was tapping against the journal and it cracked off the side of the outer guide-wheel. CAN THIS BE FIXED???
                              or will I have to go find another at the j/y?

**sorry no pics from lack of a camera

These cams were going to be my 'send in for Colt re-grinds'
                              Last edited by MSDKLZE; October 18, 2009, 09:22 AM.
                              DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                              94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

^ your going to have to replace it with a J/Y set.
                                REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

Working...
                                X