No announcement yet.

Colt Cams - Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering how the N/A tri-flow work the stock stock ecu..
    Valve train upgraded neeed forthe N/A and the Turbo Tri-flows?
    94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

Originally posted by short4stuff View Post
      Bummer.

How much time do I have left till the bb deadline??
      DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
      94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by ausloki View Post
        Yep, but i'd still like to hear what can be arranged for payment and what extra for international shipping ?
        As stated above your payment needs to be a US money order for 400 dollars to colt cams if you want the tri flow grinds.. Shipping to colt cams will be on us but shipping back is on them... Im recommending ups to everyone because you can track your item all the way to colt cams using ups.. Please make sure to read all of the detailed info about the bulk buy before shipping to make sure everything is correct.. Thanks

Originally posted by short4stuff View Post
        You should call geoff at colt cams do discuss your questions.. He would be able to answer them best..

Ok so now i have all of these people for the tri flow turbo cams..

jasons96pgtze,JazRedGT,cf_z,mardarati and ausloki, Mr.Jason and wpgKLZE..

Ausloki, maybe you should call geoff at colt to discuss your shipping questions.. Im sure he can clear them up

To all of those who are in on the tri flow turbo cams bulk buy when do you plan on shipping your cams to colt? I believe i will be shipping tomorrow with ups..
        Last edited by Racy-Stacey; October 20, 2009, 06:58 PM. Reason: Added color
        1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
        1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

What Kind should i get for my KLZE? I may spray nos in the future What are the tri flows?
          06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
          93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
          Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton93and94GT View Post
            What Kind should i get for my KLZE? I may spray nos in the future What are the tri flows?
            go on colts web site to learn about the triflow technology. In a nutshell its staggering the valve opening sequence to maintain a high intake velocity to ensure the combustion chamber fills faster and more efficiantly by drawing the charged air across the entire combustion chamber.
            NEMESIS BUILT 2.7l KL, Precision T-66 Turbo, Eagle Rods, Ross Pistons 10:1 Ported G4 Solid Lifter Heads Colt Turbo Tri-Flow Race Cams, GM LS2 smart coils, MS3X RSX Leather... SOHC MY DOHC

Comment

Originally posted by WpgKLZE View Post
              go on colts web site to learn about the triflow technology. In a nutshell its staggering the valve opening sequence to maintain a high intake velocity to ensure the combustion chamber fills faster and more efficiantly by drawing the charged air across the entire combustion chamber.

I couldnt have said it better myself.. I think colt is offering the tri flow nitrous cams i dont see why they wouldnt.. Those would probrably be the best for you if you plan on spraying nitrous..

Comment

Too bad they don't have a Tri Flow for S/C's. I'm still thinking about which I'm going to get.
                REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

i will HOPEFULLY have my spare motor and have the heads/cams pulled out within two weeks...
                  so im shooting for having my cams out in the first week of november.
                  Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
                  Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
                  96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                    Too bad they don't have a Tri Flow for S/C's. I'm still thinking about which I'm going to get.

Call geoff at colt cams and ask him if he does offer tri flows for what you are wanting.. Im thinking he might offer them you just have to ask.. If you want to get a set after you talk to him make sure you tell us so i can add you to the list.. Im going to try to get my cams out today or tomorrow because i might have to go to the hospital because i think my spleen is about to rupture.. Everytime i cough it hurts terribly in the lower left side of my stomach..Its been that way for a couple days.. Hopefully its nothing tho

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefinish View Post
                      What is the main difference between the N/A and N2o cams??

Because I'm using my car a lot without pushing the N2o button all the time.
                      Nobody?
                      Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

I just called him (JEFF) but he was busy so I'll be calling back tomorrow.
                        I don't know how to read cam's but from what I'm seeing, the number's
                        for the Tri Flow cam are almost the same as the S/C cam's.
                        I'm just wondering if it's worth getting them because I won't but super
                        charging alot because it's the dd.

I'm going to go with the Tri Flow as of now until I found out more.

I hope it's nothing Jason and get better.
                        Last edited by Tech73; October 20, 2009, 11:39 AM.
                        REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

damn, The last bulk buy had already ended when i was buying parts for my motor and now this one has started and the motor is already assembled sitting in the car....too bad, if i still had the motor out and the IM off id buy some......damn
                          05' AM General 1151 Up-Armored HMMWV "Humvee" TurboDiesel V8, 190chp - 400ctq on JP8
                          99' Honda VTR1000F 996 Superhawk
                          94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT
                          96' Boysenberry Probe GT - ZE Swap

Comment

oh oh oh i m game!!!! finally!!!!!!!!!

ohh tri-flow S/C cams....hmm......i think i d be up for those! Either way, i am getting a set of cams!
                            Last edited by Kov; October 19, 2009, 08:36 PM.
                            Built by Ford.....Engineered by Mazda....
                            Rebuilt, Re-engineered, and Redefined by Kov.
                            New Probe in 2013, let the S/C fun begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                              I just called him (JEFF) but he was busy so I'll be calling back tomorrow.
                              I don't know how to read cam's but from what I'm seeing the number's
                              the Tri Flow cam show are almost the same as the S/C cam's.
                              I'm just wondering if it's worth getting them because I won't but super
                              charging alot because it's the dd.

I'm going to go with the Tri Flow as of now until I found out more.

I hope it's nothing Jason and get better.

Im sure the tri flows will be worth it in for your car but you should talk to geoff about it first.. Thanks for the get better note.. Im feeling a little better but the pain is still there..

Has anyone shipped their cams to colt yet?
                              Last edited by jasons96pgtze; October 20, 2009, 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have email Jeff to clarify some details but as of yet have had no response. So i'm still waiting to find out how to get funds to him internationally and what can be done for international freight back to me.

Not to mention if the tri-flow will be worth while on my s/c setup

Comment

Working...
                                X