No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 5.0 - West Palm Beach , FL September 19-20, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beer pong game has been on point! I'm ready!!
    My CarDomain
    '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
    '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
    '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
      I dont know what your talking about...

Is this true!! your coming ! better get that sub box ready lol.
      Yes sir, I'll be leaving in the morning You know of any place I can get some fender wells?
      1996 PGT-T...SOLD
      N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by z28forlife View Post
        Yes sir, I'll be leaving in the morning You know of any place I can get some fender wells?
        You gonna try and dyno? Looking at your 8psi numbers, you could be right on point for the 14-16psi power level to take the trophy.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• If there's an open spot and I have the extra cash I might jump on. I do want Jordan to take a look at my MS and see if he can lean it out a bit, I'm running pretty rich right now and my idle is at 1200rpm.
          1996 PGT-T...SOLD
          N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

• SWEET!! I just now noticed the Flyrtle banner!!! LoL
            1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris93GT View Post
              My beer pong game has been on point! I'm ready!!
              Fantastic quote I saw today....

"A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to thespread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it."

Andy did you square this away with the neighbor yet?
              I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
              92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Originally posted by JazRedGT View Post
                SWEET!! I just now noticed the Flyrtle banner!!! LoL
                It's been up for a while.

And all of my freon in my a/c has escaped somehow. Awesome. This car pulled some shit like this before Myrtle 10.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• I'm trying to get mine recharged in the morning, I had a pin hole in one of the return lines and I filled it with some jb weld. Lets hope it holds pressure tomorrow.
                  1996 PGT-T...SOLD

Comment

• lol at all you guys talking about a/c. i live down here and i dont have it. but highway driving with no a/c will suck cause 80mph with a window down will be crazy. and i cant wait for sunday. also, just curious about what the BBQ is going to be?

Comment

• Yeah, no AC here either although i did a flush on it and added a new dryer with orifice valve. BTW, does anyone have a vacuum pump around so I can at least pull the system in vacuum?
                      Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                      1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                      1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                      1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

• Originally posted by shaodome View Post
                        Andy did you square this away with the neighbor yet?
                        Haven't seen them outside since I last spoke to them about it. I'll go knock on the door tomorrow afternoon and see if they're gonna plan a party for Saturday as well.

Originally posted by Ace_Protege View Post
                        and i cant wait for sunday. also, just curious about what the BBQ is going to be?
                        Are you asking what the meet is or what food is being bbq'd?

Originally posted by z28forlife View Post
                        If there's an open spot and I have the extra cash I might jump on. I do want Jordan to take a look at my MS and see if he can lean it out a bit, I'm running pretty rich right now and my idle is at 1200rpm.
                        Got room for one more 3 pull slot. You could probably fix a good amount of stuff in a few pulls. If there's time you can do a full hour, but we'll see on Saturday.

SHIRTS ARE DONE!!

Great news, better late than never, but the shirt design is done. I'm sure this one will make Jordan happy

Obviously too close to make them before the meet, but I'll be taking orders at the meet and shipping them out to all who want them. As usual we need to sell 25 shirts to make the run so feel free to be generous and buy two

My earlier pricing estimate was a little off from last year, inflation...

This years pricing will be $15 if your local or $18 shipped if your not in SFL.
                        Orlando guys: if you wanna wait I can drop yours off next time I'm up there.
                        Last edited by hppwdn; September 17, 2009, 09:24 PM. Reason: SHIRTS ARE DONE!!!!

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Va crew is loaded up and ready to roll out. Wish us luck. 3 turbo kls leave out from Va around 6:30-7am
                          2g probe ze

Comment

• Originally posted by RigsPGT View Post
                            Yeah, no AC here either although i did a flush on it and added a new dryer with orifice valve. BTW, does anyone have a vacuum pump around so I can at least pull the system in vacuum?
                            i have an air powered one
                            http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                            KLZE powered 323

Comment

• hppwdn- i was asking like what is going to be cooked at the BBQ. and ill probably get a shirt, they look cool.
                              Last edited by Ace_Protege; September 18, 2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RigsPGT View Post
                                Yeah, no AC here either although i did a flush on it and added a new dryer with orifice valve. BTW, does anyone have a vacuum pump around so I can at least pull the system in vacuum?
                                Squid has one.
                                PhotoPOC(tm)
                                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                                X