No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 5.0 - West Palm Beach , FL September 19-20, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigs...I have an air compressor powered one here as well.

Usually the menu is Burgers and Hot Dogs. I don't think that's going to change this year.

Andy.....I think I want to try to get most of that grill surface going at once since we are having a HUGE crowd to feed this year. Is it too much to ask for 1 small bag of kingsford matchlight, 2 big bags of the cheapest crap you can get, and a bottle of fluid? I'm going to try to remember to bring my spatula this time. Also I'm going to mix up a special seasoning for the burgers. Thanks Andy.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

• I am packed up and ready to roll. See everyone down there!
      1993 MX6 LS
      2007 E90 335i FBO

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
        Is it too much to ask for 1 small bag of kingsford matchlight, 2 big bags of the cheapest crap you can get, and a bottle of fluid? I'm going to try to remember to bring my spatula this time. Also I'm going to mix up a special seasoning for the burgers. Thanks Andy.
        No problem, I'll buy extra charcoal this year. Making the big supply run today after work.

Originally posted by Ace_Protege View Post
        hppwdn- i was asking like what is going to be cooked at the BBQ. and ill probably get a shirt, they look cool.
        Standard bbq stuff, burgers, hot dogs, chips, sodas, water.

I also have some leftover shirts from last year that will be $5 till I run out.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Im in for one of the new shirts and probably one of last years, mine got stained some how... I cant believe the weekend is here already! Woot!

Jordan, nice quote lol
          My CarDomain
          '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
          '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
          '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

• So Andy, are we taking bets on how long it takes someone to get pulled over this year?
            Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

• I just checked into the La quinta im in room 321. Come hit me up or call me 7703281703 about to power nap and then try to clean the car.
              93 Probe SE
              97 GTS
              06 Speed6
              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• i have a smoker grill and supplies if we need more grilling surface, it would take 2 minutes to convert it over to full on grill
                http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                KLZE powered 323

Comment

• Originally posted by Nealio View Post
                  So Andy, are we taking bets on how long it takes someone to get pulled over this year?
                  It took me about three blocks to get pulled over last year. I hope to not repeat that performance this year.

Originally posted by Md323 View Post
                  i have a smoker grill and supplies if we need more grilling surface, it would take 2 minutes to convert it over to full on grill
                  No need for the grill, I'm ordering a giant stack of Pizzas on Saturday and the pavilion at Okeeheelee has some sort of industrial sized grill in the pavilion, we've never needed to use more than half of it. Thanks for offering though.

If you have some of those fold up chairs it might be a good idea to bring those to the dyno. I know we'll overflow the living room they have pretty quickly. I'm bringing 6 of them.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Me siknin and polar are almost in south carolina.
                    1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

• I want to utilize this thread for all of the members staying at La Quinta, post your phone numbers here so we can meet up and see where everyone is.

321-213-1573

Ask for Jesse, or j-dogg works fine too.

And I'll be bringing a bicycle, and no one here will be able to steal it. hehehe

I am also bringing extra charcoal.
                      Last edited by j-dogg; September 18, 2009, 09:55 AM.
                      PhotoPOC(tm)
                      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                      93' PGT not stock
                      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• someone needs to get room 317 so we can open the two up and get rowdy one night lol
                        93 Probe SE
                        97 GTS
                        06 Speed6

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmurphy87 View Post
                          someone needs to get room 317 so we can open the two up and get rowdy one night lol
                          How is 317 next to 321?

Comment

• yea......319 lol oops. I just went washed the car and found i have a big exhaust leak. It seems a bolt worked itself out. There is still no other peeps here yet. Who will be next lol
                            93 Probe SE
                            97 GTS
                            06 Speed6

Comment

• I have 2 of the cloth camping chairs I'm brining, and an assortment of tools like my fuel system pressure tester and the like so we can keep things moving smoothly and troubleshoot any strange issues if they arise.

Ill see if I can snag a few more chairs from MJ's house and maybe the fold out pavillion?
                              Last edited by Md323; September 18, 2009, 12:54 PM.
                              http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                              KLZE powered 323

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmurphy87 View Post
                                yea......319 lol oops. I just went washed the car and found i have a big exhaust leak. It seems a bolt worked itself out. There is still no other peeps here yet. Who will be next lol
                                How's the hotel so far? The online consumer reviews I've been reading have been pretty atrocious, but it's been renovated supposedly. Is it possible to book an exact room number before arriving I wonder?

Edit: Called them up and they put a block on 319 for me. It's not full proof they said, but with any luck I should get it.
                                Last edited by SlimmGT; September 18, 2009, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X