Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. I'm ****ing stuck inside this shithole 'til 7.
    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Sorry maing. I'm not doin much better, I'm stuck here til 5.

At least I got to drive around in it at lunch time with the windows down.
      95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
      93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
      89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
      04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
      Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• At least you enjoy your job and get paid well to do it.
        Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Enjoy it...most of the time.

But yeah, you're right.
          04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• I just spent $1400 on my car... and I'm not done yet.
            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• So I know about the IC...What else did you get?

Comment

• AccessPort, Forge version 2 BPV, CP-E TMIC, AutoTech HPFP fuel pump internals, Sonic Tuning ST100's. Wheels coming later.
                Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Spring time's gonna be fun!

Comment

• Hoping to have a mod meet here. Otherwise what's the point in having a 3-bay garage?
                    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I just tore Erin a new asshole for calling me to ask me "where I was" while in the car driving home. Do people not understand how distracted you are while driving? 7x more likely to get into an accident. That's like being drunk while getting a blowie.
                      You're only 3 or 4x more likely to get into an accident while drunk. Who ****ing knows what the figures are for blowies.
                      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Could be worse. Could be texting and driving
                        93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                        89 PGT

Comment

• She's done that, too.
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• The WORST is when people reply back with the message "K"....If I'm driving and my phone goes off, then I start fumbling around for it, go through the trouble of digging it out, open it, and navigate to the message to read it, it better be something better than "K".

Andy, bumped my turbo up to 20 psi last night. You ready for our race?

Comment

• She called me last night, I also fumble for the phone, almost drive into on-coming traffic.

"Where are you"
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• LOL...That's the best, too. I do *try* to not check/answer messages while driving...Sometimes I'll get a message from Heather, asking where I am, when I'm driving. I won't check or answer it until I get where I'm going, which isn't generally more than 5-10 minutes.

At times I'll get 1 or 2 more messages following up on the "where are you?" message. It's like Jesus woman, WAIT for 5 damn minutes until I get where I'm going to answer you...Or 9 times out of 10 if you just waited an extra 3 minutes I'd be HOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X