Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go, you bunch of crap faces!

Santiago Canyon College

And again, for the attention impaired, there is a shopping center with ammenities (ie, gas, taco bell, pizza, grocery store) directly across the street.

When driving east on Chapman (from the 55 freeway toward Irvine Lake), it will be on the RIGHT HAND SIDE. If you pass Jamboree, you've gone too far.

If coming from south OC/SD, you can take exit the 5 freeway at Jamboree and travel North (turn right at the freeway off ramp onto Jamboree). The shopping center will be on the LEFT HAND SIDE. If you pass Chapman Ave./Santiago Canyon Rd., then you've gone too far (you will most likely be at Katella Ave or Irvine Regional Park.

Rob, Canucklehead - are you two confused?
    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
      Here you go, you bunch of crap faces!

Santiago Canyon College

And again, for the attention impaired, there is a shopping center with ammenities (ie, gas, taco bell, pizza, grocery store) directly across the street.

When driving east on Chapman (from the 55 freeway toward Irvine Lake), it will be on the RIGHT HAND SIDE. If you pass Jamboree, you've gone too far.

If coming from south OC/SD, you can take exit the 5 freeway at Jamboree and travel North (turn right at the freeway off ramp onto Jamboree). The shopping center will be on the LEFT HAND SIDE. If you pass Chapman Ave./Santiago Canyon Rd., then you've gone too far (you will most likely be at Katella Ave or Irvine Regional Park.

Rob, Canucklehead - are you two confused?
      Confused,

I already got the mapquest from the info you first posted
      Last edited by Robot#666; February 2, 2005, 03:05 PM.

Comment

you guys are

just be there y0.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I finally got my MX-6 running strong...if this meet doesn't come quick i might have broke my car by then again.

I wanna try my new suspension out too

Comment

Thanks for the address. It'll defenetly come in handy....
            If there was no Map quest, you might as well take the car for me. I'd get lost on the first day

Gil you foo, Chile is far Yo. Stop trying to confuse my already confused brain.
            96 MX6 LS PTE preped
            96 Probe GT (Sold)
            93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

Cool deal, Devin. Are we going to get one of Ryan's cars fixed?

Another question... we're hanging out at Lake Elsinore this time. How are we going to handle the eating arrangements?

Comment

No. We will not be hanging out in L.Elsinore this meet.

We'll be only driving through and continuing on to either Tom's Farm or The Yard House.
                Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Steve: I just finsihed installing Ryan's suspension on his First gen Probe. Its a piece of sh!t, i think the wheel bearing is going out though. You coming to this meet??

I like driving...can we use nitrous on the drive :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed6
                    Steve: I just finsihed installing Ryan's suspension on his First gen Probe. Its a piece of sh!t, i think the wheel bearing is going out though. You coming to this meet??

Yeah, I'm going, and I was going to bring his RoYAlNess along. Any hope with either of his cars?

What about your solenoid? Do you have that working yet? It's lonely here at the top

Comment

My solenoid will be here tomorrow...i'm back on top.

I have some new parts

Ryans cars will never be fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                        No. We will not be hanging out in L.Elsinore this meet.

We'll be only driving through and continuing on to either Tom's Farm or The Yard House.
                        Yard House

Yard House is sweet good food and great selection of beers, (all of wich are on tap)
                        Last edited by Robot#666; February 7, 2005, 01:12 PM.

Comment

stop bitching about tom's farms.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed6

cant believe that damn thing Stuck on for the life of god. I think I will get it fixed on wed. I really wanna take my first gen to the meet. Get the miles on it so i can but the beat down on the 6. back to the topic I guess. what is toms farm anyways?
                            Last edited by 1stprobinator; February 7, 2005, 02:00 AM.
                            1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                              what is toms farm anyways?
                              a place that simoche......, rob can't stop complaining about, as if that is the basis for us changing the location of where we're eating.

anyhow, either car you bring will be welcome. if it's running.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I did'nt see any complaint in my last PM just a for the Yardhouse
                                Last edited by Robot#666; February 7, 2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X