Rami's condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
    aight guys, i will be going in surgery on thursday morning, i have about 30 hours before i have to get ready and drive to the hospital. so you guys wish me luck.
    Good luck, will be in my prayers for the next few days, i hope everything works for the best.

i will post tomorrow night hopefully, but again good luck i checked PT cause i remembered you were going to get surgery soon.

Good Luck and God Bless

1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

yea thanx Manuel, i just cant wait for it to be over.
      RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
      Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
      RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Well I'm still alive. I'm posting through my phone right now.

Surgery went great. I was in there for 4 hours every thing went smooth and successful. I was up and walkin after 8 hours of surgery. Cause u know a man's gotta pee. Lol

yea I still think I will be here till tomorow. Other than that they put me in a huge room. Fits 15-20 people easy. The bathroom is as big as my bedroom at home. It's got a couch and a few seats. A flat screen tv. Besides all the luxury I am druged up very well.

Laters

Comment

wow, mobile already?

congrats rami. i'm really very glad that the surgery went well. here's hoping the recovery period is quick and you're back to normal soon.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Thanx Damon. Yea hoping to be alot more moble in 5 more weeks cause I booked a concert to Joe bonamassa lol. But it's at the coach house which they have tables and serve dinner there

anyhow. I just had my 1st breakfast of liquids earlier and was able to walk like 40 feet in the hallway so I'm getting better slowly

Comment

good to hear, hope u feel 100% normal soon. i in the meantime has some type of pinched nerve on my left hip/pelvic area, im guessing from crashing on a friend's couch for a few days in FL.....i can barely move my left leg.
              NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

good to hear you are doing good

i was wondering how long until we heard from you again.

Comment

Well so far looks like I will still be in the hospital for another day so now I'm guessing Sunday noonish before I get realeased.

Comment

I hope you recover quickly.
                    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

well i got released today, and made it home about a couple hours ago, just been trying to get comfortable in bed and making my setup to accessing the PC a bit better, now getting treated like a baby and mom is making me food in bed and stuff, my dad went out shopping to get me some stuff that easier to eat in bed and stuff. lol

but yea im just glad that im at home now, gonna take it easy, doctor said i can sit up in a reciining position a bit, and i should move out of the bed and not stick with it the whole time to keep the legs and body moving a bit, no bending twisting or lifting anything as usual.

so yea please dont give me any calls asking about car issues and tools at this time, casue that is the last thing on my mind.

Comment

glad to hear you are doing good

take care and keep on posting

Comment

Working...
                        X