• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm yea.. what he said?
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• would have been nice to have seen it posted in this thread as well...
      I still don't see how i don't deserve a phone call, reply to my phone calls, email, any sort of contact...

still waiting to hear from you Patrick...
      Forza Italia!

Comment

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
        would have been nice to have seen it posted in this thread as well...
        I still don't see how i don't deserve a phone call, reply to my phone calls, email, any sort of contact...

still waiting to hear from you Patrick...
        My cell phone has been broken for a couple of days.. when did you call? And when did you email me? I've responded to virtually every email on mr.speed and my PM's on here.

I most likely didn't post to this thread, because your powdercoated parts are not relevant to this old 2.5L Bulk Buy.

~Patrick

Comment

• Still waiting on a response to my PM
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
            Still waiting on a response to my PM
            So.. I'll respond again? I got the kit from the chromer. My digicam is broke right now, or else I'd get some pix of it.

~Patrick

Comment

• i only posted in this thread due to your lack of response to all other methods of communication.

your responses thus far have shed NO further light onto the status of my parts. i sent you my parts AND money over 2 months ago, and you promised at the LONGEST a 3 week turn around.

i don't give a damn at this point about anyone elses parts, or your lack of OTHER people's money. i payed you MY money for everything that I needed.

furthermore if my parts have nothing to do with this bulk buy...then why are they tied up with the kits at the powdercoater?! if my parts have nothing to do with the kits, then my MONEY should have nothing to do with anyone elses kit money.

just pick up a phone and call me, i'm sick and tired at this point.
              Forza Italia!

Comment

• .....still no email or call.......you must be really busy sending my parts back to me first class air....awesome
                Forza Italia!

Comment

• the days just keep passing......
                  Forza Italia!

Comment

• I spoke with Pat yesterday. Most know I am being really impatient lately, however I will tell you to be patient just now. Pat is really working his ass off on a side job to make the money to get shit moving and done.

Josh
                    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
                      i only posted in this thread due to your lack of response to all other methods of communication.

your responses thus far have shed NO further light onto the status of my parts. i sent you my parts AND money over 2 months ago, and you promised at the LONGEST a 3 week turn around.

i don't give a damn at this point about anyone elses parts, or your lack of OTHER people's money. i payed you MY money for everything that I needed.

furthermore if my parts have nothing to do with this bulk buy...then why are they tied up with the kits at the powdercoater?! if my parts have nothing to do with the kits, then my MONEY should have nothing to do with anyone elses kit money.

just pick up a phone and call me, i'm sick and tired at this point.
                      you'll get your shit, just forget about it like I did. I heard "next week" every week for the first 6 months, then just didnt really think about it or talk to pat much at all for the next 13 months and it finally all got here .
                      W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                        you'll get your shit, just forget about it like I did. I heard "next week" every week for the first 6 months, then just didnt really think about it or talk to pat much at all for the next 13 months and it finally all got here .
                        senti figliolo.....
                        he has my intake manifold/valve covers/fuel rails etc. its not about the SC, it's about me not being able to have a car for the past 2 months when i was promised a 3 week turn around.

my powdercoat job should never have gotten messed up with this bulk buys money issues.

cmq, forza italia!
                        Forza Italia!

Comment

• doh, yeah i guess my car did run while i was waiting. Not sure what to tell ya. I know pat is busting his ass to try and get even with everyone, but he just wont listen about not getting in over his head. Hopefully someday he will either learn to turn some people down until he has the money to get all the orders he has now out before accepting new orders, starting new projects etc... or win the lottery and just get even with everyone. But i highly doubt hes blowing any money on lottery tickets so hope everything will work out in the end
                          W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• 10 days and still no word....customer service?
                            Forza Italia!

Comment

• You know I was really looking into this as an option, but must say all the "bad press" has totally made me rethink things. I mine as well just piece it together myself, it will be cheaper, and probably take the same amount of time. No excuse for delays like that, and no responses.
                              Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

• Just an update from my end. Patrick gave me the phone number to the coater so I could speak with them to confirm the parts are there. I havent been able to get ahold of them as of yet becuase of my work schedule this week being strained. By the time I get home from work they are most likely closed and I am leaving for work at 4am. I left them a message on their answering machine today, we'll see if they respond.

UPDATE - 7/13/06

Ok I got a call back from the powdercoater that Pat used. I wanted to call them to just confirm that all the parts were infact there and done being coated. So just for those who were a little skeptical and suspicious of if Pat really was doing all he was claiming to, he isnt lying. ITs just really down to $$ right now. Once he makes up the money needed to get the parts from the coater, then we will get out stuff.

Josh
                                Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                                Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Working...
                                X