Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
    10 days and still no word....customer service?
    I've answered any/all emails and pm's that you've sent to me quite some time ago... so what am I missing?

Originally posted by CanadianDream
    You know I was really looking into this as an option, but must say all the "bad press" has totally made me rethink things. I mine as well just piece it together myself, it will be cheaper, and probably take the same amount of time. No excuse for delays like that, and no responses.
    Completely understandable man! Starting a business with no money really doesn't work well; esp when your first 'endever' set you back more than $10,000 of what you took in. Then you have to do every odd-job you can possibly find to attempt to re-coup and go at it again, hoping praying and learnign from past mistakes to try to make the next thing work better.

~Patrick
    Last edited by Adlorin; July 13, 2006, 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• That's all fair man...but honestly appreciate the work you put into the community, but not my problem. If you ask a fair price, and complete projects as the money comes in and not get $$$$ in you head all would be good from what it sounds like. There is NO excuse using people's money they gave you to complete a project on someone else's project. Like any good business, you grow slowly, and one project at a time. It may mean you make less money quickly, but it means you will develop a good reputation, and in the LONG run make much more money. I really do wish you well man, and hope things work out. I will take a look at your company again if and when reports improve.

Originally posted by Adlorin
      Completely understandable man! Starting a business with no money really doesn't work well; esp when your first 'endever' set you back more than $10,000 of what you took in. Then you have to do every odd-job you can possibly find to attempt to re-coup and go at it again, hoping praying and learnign from past mistakes to try to make the next thing work better.

~Patrick
      Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

• By the looks of things, I won't be boosting anytime soon. I was really hoping to get this on this year. Any time frame as to when you'll be able to snag a few blowers and complete my kit?
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
          By the looks of things, I won't be boosting anytime soon. I was really hoping to get this on this year. Any time frame as to when you'll be able to snag a few blowers and complete my kit?
          I was told I'd get my blower this summer... Now summer's almost over. So I went ahead and recently bought one...Now that I FINALLY have everything for my complete kit guess what...time to sell the probe! Man I love this game.
          "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• hey pgtz do you want to sell your supercharger?
            mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
            Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm
              hey pgtz do you want to sell your supercharger?
              I haven't made any solid decisions yet as to what or when I'm gonna get rid of my things. I'm not sure yet if I want to sell it seperately or as part of the kit. Either way the one I'm supposed to get should get here eventually. Maybe I'll just put my kit on for a couple days to see how it sounds.
              "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• Update please!
                KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• has ANYONE here recieved an update from patrick in the past week!?

I was paid in full for the SC bulk buy almost a year ago like most of you and have spent the last 3 months almost completely in the dark on the status.

Aside from the SC, patrick took my intake manifold, valve covers, and fuel rails back in mid april to be powdercoated (promised 3 week turn around)
                  the check i wrote him was cashed within the week and i have STILL to even hear when i will recieve them back.
                  i'm left calling him every single day leaving messages and emailing, with no car to drive, and i would really appreciate if ANYONE could tell me what in the hell he is doing, or how i can get a hold of him.

sorry if you were hoping this post was an update
                  i hope someone can shed some light soon for all of us.

sincerely missing my probe
                  Forza Italia!

Comment

• I'll take a SuperCharger Kit the next time you do a batch.
                    1993 GT, 5-Spd, Tan Leather
                    --------
                    PA Headers, PA CAI, PA Hi-Flo Cat, PA Diamond Plates, Fidanza Flywheel, XTD Stage III Clutch, Borla Kitty-Back, NGK Sparks/Wires, Thermoblock IM+TB Spacers, STS, Trussville Mazda Dist., Hi-Speed pink distributor wiring
                    --------
                    www.myspace.com/world_wide_wayne

Comment

• It took quite some time to get everything but let me asure you, everything is topnotch!!! And the sound and power from this kit can't be expressed in words!!! The sound I would descreibe as a mixture between an airplane and a F1 car and that just with a switch of the button. It's too bad Patrick is so short stacked, cause he can really make the most awsome setups!!! He probably would be better of working for a big firm with sells kits for topdollars, but instead he works out kits for this community.

Just my 2 cents.

Bastian

Comment

• so who else is still waiting on parts from this BB?
                        I still don't even have couplers, belts...practically anything
                        just tryin to gauge where everyone else is at
                        Forza Italia!

Comment

• I actualy spoke to Patrick just a moment ago.
                          He is still working his butt off and as of yet has insufficient funds to organise anything. Once he has been paid for the contracting work he has been doing it will be a differnt story.

I like many others are still waiting on the majority of bits and pieces and am still waiting patiently. hopefully by the end of the mon th we may see some progress.

Comment

• really good to hear thank you
                            Forza Italia!

Comment

• Just went on his site and there is an update that states he is going out of business.

Comment

• I guess it is just too much for him. I've read everything in the links above and it says that all outstanding orders WILL be fufilled. Once that is done, he'll sell the compagny. I think it sucks because from the accounts here on PT by the people that have his kit, it is a great kit.

Comment

Working...
                                X