Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i sent him a PM telling him im more than willing to shell out more money right now for him to just ship the damn thing to me... i have to deliver it immediately...

Comment

• well he could prob do that if he has everything, the only problem i can see is if some of it is still in the fab shop. he would have to pay the total bill for all stuff still there. they wouldn't release just one set.

Originally posted by bmule
      well i sent him a PM telling him im more than willing to shell out more money right now for him to just ship the damn thing to me... i have to deliver it immediately...

Comment

• he told us all that the kits were completely done, he was just waiting for the air filters...

then after we said to ship it without the filters, he said he would do it and then he disappeared....

Comment

• well yes they may be all done.
          the 2.0 kits where as far as i know, i was referring to the 2.5 kits though

Originally posted by bmule
          he told us all that the kits were completely done, he was just waiting for the air filters...

then after we said to ship it without the filters, he said he would do it and then he disappeared....

Comment

• Originally posted by ausloki
            well yes they may be all done.
            my bad...

i was referring to my 2.0 kit...

Comment

• Lets face it guys we all wait and wait then he stops in with a quarterly email of reassurance then back to square one...Hopeless

Comment

• Originally posted by ausloki
                well yes they may be all done.
                That can't be accurate. I've asked for my kit less the filters. From last I read the 2.5 kits still needs powder coating. I've even stated that I can get mines coated when it gets here Just send my belongings and I never got a responce back from that. And that was after he said he will send out the 2.5 kits without filters.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• I beleive pat was going to send out the 2.0 kits without filters cuz thats all he needed for the 2.0 kits, I wonder if pat ever got his money back from the parts place? thats interesting to ponder....
                  Last edited by bedwards6954; December 6, 2006, 01:32 AM.
                  Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Pat latly???
                    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• nope....

Comment

• updates updates come on!!!!

Comment

• I sent an e-mail a couple days ago.. still waiting on a response.
                          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• i guess there are no updates....or returned emails?
                            93 Probe SE
                            97 GTS
                            06 Speed6
                            MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                            Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Nothing here either.
                              SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                              My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Well guys I just put my mx6 up on ebay for sale. I give up on this if my supercharger comes it comes. But by the looks of this I just took a hit for over 2 grand with this...

Comment

Working...
                                X