X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
    Get your facts straight

He is selling the plans and a sample kit to him but its going by an escargo service so he wont get paid till the guy gets the plans and kit and says he's happy with it

Then he will have the money to finish off your kits this will actually help everyone get their kits faster

Hey.. I'm just going off of what I was told ok? How can we get our facts straight when there is no correspondence Mr. Wizard? Besides Pat doesn't seem to have the money to ship off the kits he has one by one. What makes you think he has the money to ship off this guys kit and plans? Oh yeah, and it's escrow not escargo(snails) .
    Last edited by SPLXTREM; February 5, 2007, 02:44 AM.
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• well he is most likely using parts of someones kit so he can get the money and send the rest out and get that one remade

Sorry im french well not really lol
      The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
      The First Electric Supercharged Probe
      Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

• Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
        Get your facts straight

He is selling the plans and a sample kit to him but its going by an escargo service so he wont get paid till the guy gets the plans and kit and says he's happy with it

Then he will have the money to finish off your kits this will actually help everyone get their kits faster

Exactly.

I am the "guy" that is purchasing the plans for the 2.5L Shafted Kits. I know you guys have been waiting a long time for Patrick and I am only coming in here to post this info to set the record straight so you guys can have some updated info.

I did purchase the plans which includes a sample kit. Now while it may upset some of you guys that I am getting my stuff before you, look at it this way. Patrick doesn't have the $$'s to get everyone squared away, which is the main reason he stated he wanted to sell the plans.

*I Believe* that with the money from the sale of the plans, he is going to get all if not as many of you taken care of as he can (I can't say for sure because I am not involved with that, nor is it any of my business), but from dealing with Patrick he does seem to have a great deal of morals. While he might have had some bad luck with this BB deal, I never got the impression that he was the type of guy to intentially screw anyone over.

Also, keep in mind even though I paid for the plans about 14 days ago, he has not reveiced any money yet. I went through and escrow company which serves as a third party in our transaction. Once Patrick sends the plans and parts, I have a chance to inspect everything and make sure that everything we discussed is included. Once I give the okay to the escrow company they will forward the funds to Patrick. So even though he has "Sold" his plans he hasn't been paid yet.

I understand that one of the most frustrating things you guys are dealing with is the lack of communication, and while I can't say for sure, I would assume that he just doesn't have any "new" news to report and he is holding off until he can give some real updates.

I hope the $$'s I purchased the kit & plans for helps get him back on his feet and able to get you guys squared away.

Good Luck Guys.
        '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
        '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

• I hope everything goes thru smoothly..

Been waiting for nearly 2 years since i paid in full and i really want to get this thing installed and tuned by the end of April so that it can run strong for the new season.
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• last I talk to pat each supercharger was around $250 a peice. I know there are 10, 2.0 kits without any. and about 3, 2.5 kits. thats about 3250 just to get the superchargers out, not to mention the cost and time to rebuild them. as anyone ever recieved a supercharger from pat before?
            Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• As some of you have known, the reason for the sale of my work is because it's the best method I can come up with to have money to even up people. Yes, I did have $20 here and there.. but not a lot to really even up anyone. What money I did have was saved, and it ended being used to get this kit and paperwork to Greg.

Greg has been my absolute priority in this, there is no denying it. Why? Simple. The sooner I can make him happy, the sooner I can even up EVERYONE. My plan has been to even up people (as a collective whole) as quick as possible. That means I cannot say 'oh person x has paid first, there for..'. In the real work, FIFO doesn't always work.

So who's getting what when and how? I'm still trying to get that figured out for certain. We have had too many problems with me thinking 'this and that' was going to happen, i'd get some $ and I could make things happen. I had good intents... but more times often than not, it simply didn't happen. So instead of making a lot of false hopes and promises (again) I chose to not update. Why? Because I had nothing absolute or concrete. I really only want to speak in absolutes. THIS will happen, and THAT will happen. Knowing damn well that what will drive THIS and THAT is actually happening. Greg and I talked about this deal for a while, but I honestly didn't think it would transpire. A lot of people had 'interest' in the kit.. but only one person stuck with it – Greg.

Most of the parts that Greg got were my extras, save the transfer shaft. Though the shaft was going to be allocated to a person, that person will just receive a newly-made shaft when I do the last batch of parts to finish this up. I don't think I could have used that shaft and other parts to have made that person a kit any quicker with out getting more stuff produced, so the end-result time for that person will not be effected. In short, Greg got mostly raw un-welded parts. For the purpose of building and specing, it wouldn't have been ideal to send him finished and welded up parts anyhow.

So what I know right now, as far as a real up-date is this.

All of the 2.0L SC kits will be sent out.
              I do not know if the blowers will or will not go out right then.
              Eric Miller's Supercharger Kit (completed 100%) will ship out.
              Chris Wilson's completed order will also ship out.

Mait Chang I know is still missing everything, and (off the top of my head) two others are missing parts as well. Sandro I know, I owe a lot to – perhaps even everything. I have it written down, don't worry – I just don't have it on the to of my head. Once I get time to review and re-organize everything, most everyone will get an email or two, so this way we can both account for all pieces received and not. I have all of my paperwork, so if person x is missing something that I cannot think of at this moment, I have it written down.

For the most part, kits will be the priority – blowers second in que. Priority is mostly who I can finish quickest and easiest. Why? It's easier to deal with 3 angry people than 12 It sucks, but really it's come to a numbers resolve.. and as a business, this is what I have to do.

The day I get the funds from this transaction is when I'm going to order the rest of the parts for the SC kits which need to be finished. It will be about one week before they can be ready to ship out. I have a friend who's good with packing (and keeping me organized) to get kids ready during this time, so that I can give the least amount of 'down time' as possible. Along with this, will go out any megasquirt, clutch, injectors or other misc. items which I owe.

Lastly, I need to answer to the guys with the AC install kits. First off, the 2.0L guys are evened up – that's very quick and simple. I have to create 3 more SC kit shafts for the 2.5L guys, at that time, I will be finishing off your kits as well. If any of you would like, when i send out the 2.0L stuff, i can send out your couplers, Blow off valve, belt, clamps, air filter, over-drive pulley and oil-filter relocation kits and mounting hardware. This will leave us with a balance of the mounting bracket and charge pipes. I know it's not everything, but I hope it's at least something for me to show good faith on my part.

And yes, my communication is still shit for the most part. It's difficult to keep saying the same thing over and over 'nope, no update, nope, no update' – I understand that resolve needs to come quicker than it is, and most of you deserve better communication than what I have given. I'm not going to play it off, play a pity or excuse card.. I suck at communication and I don't take the proper steps improve it, that's my flaw and something I need to become a better person about. Simple as that.

But in retrospect to the entire situation, their has been little else that I could have done this entire time. Unlike others, I am going to persevere and get this taken care of. I don't want to have a stroke early in life because of stress and guilt – and yes, that actually happens to people. Scary what a conscience can do to a person. So more-so as a measure to keep my sanity (which I'm still not doing well at, heh) I'm only responding to relevant stuff which I am emailed. Most emails don't get answered same day; that's simply a result of full time school, work, tending to getting things proper for Greg, and trying to find a better (and real) 9-5 job in the state with the worst economy. Yay?

For what it's worth.. those who have not called me names, threatened me physically or otherwise acted like a child – generally get quick emails back. This of course is not an absolute, but a generalization of how things are.

Although, I would like to point out that my cell phone is broken – the screen is in a few pieces and no one can hear me when I talk. That is why I'm not answering any calls right no; simple as that. I know it's kind of an excuse.. but it's true.

Okay this is a cluster **** of an email, sorry. I just let my thoughts out real quick here, I'll be back to check emails and such soon here.

~Patrick

Originally posted by bedwards6954
              last I talk to pat each supercharger was around $250 a peice. I know there are 10, 2.0 kits without any. and about 3, 2.5 kits. thats about 3250 just to get the superchargers out, not to mention the cost and time to rebuild them. as anyone ever recieved a supercharger from pat before?
              Yep. Though, it's more fair for others to answer this. I have delivered six or seven blowers so far.

~Patrick
              Last edited by Adlorin; February 13, 2007, 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Just wanted to pop in here and respond for you guys that have PM'd me.

No Patrick has not received any $$'s yet. Once the parts arrive (which as of today has not happened yet) I will have time to go over everything and make sure everything that was discussed is/was included in the shipment. Once everything checks out (which I am sure it will) the money then gets released.

I understand the concern and I can sympathize with you guys, but look at it this way, "IF" Patrick's intention was to screw one or all of you why would he have continued to come on here and give updates during this whole deal? Okay they may not have been timely, but over the course of this entire BB he has pop'd in and given updates and it is easy to see he is trying very hard to make good on his word.

He could have very easily walked away and never come back here after everyone paid, but he didn't, he gave his word and is doing what he has to do to make good on his word. Now I am sure someone that has been waiting for a while (1 month, 1 year, 2 years, whatever) will come back with something to justify their anger, and don't get me wrong, I don't disagree that you have every damn right to be pissed I know I would be. But as angry as you are, remember this whole issue could have died months "IF" his intention was to screw someone or all of you over.

I never meet Patrick or even spoke with him over the phone, but just from emailing him back and forth, I could sympathize with the position he was in and I could feel the (for lack of a better word) desperation to get this whole ordeal finished once and for all. It may not be the completed the way he expected in the very beginning but either way he should be proud that he pulled himself out of the hole he was in and managed to fulfill his orders and retain his honor in getting the parts out to the people that paid for them. Late yes, but instead of taking the easy way by cashing in and disappearing, he stuck around and took the hard and honest way.
                '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

• Hi Pat i just noticed my name didnt make the 2.0 list> i have not been on muchlately due to money school and moving. I think im settled back down but my address has changed, and for as parts i need everything but my flywheel is still in washington (i think) i forget who has it pls pm ill pay for shiping. Im glad that everything is panning out. (and i want to beat my gf's new civic si ) lol
                  93 Probe SE
                  97 GTS
                  06 Speed6
                  MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                  Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• I have been keeping your flywheel safe and sound, I believe it was about 15.00 its in Idaho.

Comment

• if anyone happens to receive two actuators that go on the back of the intake manifold from patrick, please let me know, they would be mine. ASSUMING he actually sent them out one of the many times he told me he would. thank you
                      Forza Italia!

Comment

• hey Greg 94 Gt. have you gotten those parts and checked them out?
                        Pat get any mola to get this shit move'n again???

Comment

• I got the box the other day, however there was a hole in the box (thanks to USPS) and some of the stuff had fallen out. Luckily, Patrick did insure the contents and as soon as he gets me the replacement parts the escrow company can release the funds.

So far everything looks good, and he is already taking care of what came out of the box (misc. drawings and whatnot) so it should be something he can get to me fairly quick. We expect that I will have everything mid week (of this coming week) then the escrow company can release the funds. I believe they issue him a check (never really checked how the process works on that end) so that would take a couple days to reach him and then I am sure the ball will start rolling for you guys.

Comment

• PATRICK, WHERE ARE MY ACTUATORS?!
                            how many times do i have to email you?!
                            is it THAT hard for you to just tell me where my own parts are!?
                            It's been since last April that you've had them, and since December that you've been telling me "oh yeah, got em right here, i'll send em out first thing monday"

this is absolutely ridiculous that you would avoid telling me where parts that i sent you, and should have no reason to be missing, have gone.
                            IF YOU LOST THEM, THEN TELL ME!
                            if you're *******ing just sitting on them not sending them back to me, THEN TELL ME!
                            if you sent them to the wrong person, ADMIT TO IT, AND TELL ME!

I've been absolutely patient with you in regards to all of this supercharger bull**** (that i've been waiting a year and a half now for) and haven't even asked you how the progress is going since MARCH.
                            All i've wanted from you, are my own parts, BACK TO ME!
                            Sure you've got all the excuses in the world for why this bulk buy, and your business has been SO hard for you, but the tiny things I've asked from you that you have not been able to fulfill are absolutely without excuse.

As I write in every message, I EXPECT A REPLY FROM YOU!
                            Forza Italia!

Comment

• hopefully sometime in this lifetime ill get my s/c.

Comment

• Hey everyone, just hopping in for a quick update. I've been gone for the better part of the last two weeks, so I have a handful of unanswered emails to return very soon here. The transaction between Greg and I is almost complete, so that's going to be great news for most of us here. I still need arrange a few last details, then I plan to email everyone and post up here on probetalk how things are going to happen. I have a pretty good idea in my head how it should work, however, I want to make certain that all the parts, dollar amounts and time frames will work before I give any more absolutes.

Brandon, I'll email you later this week. James, I already emailed. Alessandro, the poor guy I keep neglecting, will get a happy email this week as well. That's it for right now, I'll be back soon though!

~Patrick
                                '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                                '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Working...
                                X