Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not going to let this loss go that easily!!!!
    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
      I am not going to let this loss go that easily!!!!
      i dont think anybody who orginally bought the kit is even keeping it anymore....

Comment

• not sure, its finals week, after this week I suspect pat will post something
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• please I was one of the originals well I like to think I was. (Did the talking outside of pt)and I now have forgotten this kit, took it as a loss and started peicing my turbo kit together. I now have the thought if it comes it comes if not o well. No since in banging my head over something I never had.
          Last edited by knightrider07; December 13, 2006, 04:39 PM.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
          Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
          2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
          1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• Originally posted by knightrider07
            please I was one of the originals well I like to think I was. (Did the talking outside of pt)and I now have forgotten this kit, took it as a loss and started peicing my turbo kit together. I now have the thought if it comes it comes if not o well. No since in banging my head over something I never had.
            exactly...

Comment

• I know this is a shot in the dark, but Pat if you come on here I sent you some pm's let me know if you got them and replied to BAM about the kit.
              My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

• he's going for a record here

Comment

• Well if I learned anything from this its not to order car parts privetly off the internet anymore. Something told me dont do it dont do it back befoe I ordered but my love for modding cars spoiled the good judgement.

Comment

• Well guys, i just got word from Pat.

"Hey Eric, the only updates I have is that i"m still trying to work out a sale on the sc kit plans, and that i've sent out some 2.0L sc kits and some other stuff this week. I should update pt come to think of it."

So he should be making a statement sometime soon.
                    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• even though pat has taken so long, i still have faith in him....

i remember when he released the video and pics of the kits... it turned me into a man....

im glad to hear that the kits are coming out.... im anxious to see if i get mine anytime soon...

Comment

• "I should update pt come to think of it."

wow fat *****ing lol...

Comment

• reading all the bulls*** that comes out of your mouth bmule got old a LONG time ago. please save all the good faith crap for your prayers at night and keep this thread open for realistic updates and topic discussion. PLEASE
                          Forza Italia!

Comment

• or we could just say leave it open for constructive comments, who knows when he starts that new job at xmas Pat might be able to start doing more!

Originally posted by krylonking2000
                            reading all the bulls*** that comes out of your mouth bmule got old a LONG time ago. please save all the good faith crap for your prayers at night and keep this thread open for realistic updates and topic discussion. PLEASE

Comment

• Originally posted by ausloki
                              or we could just say leave it open for constructive comments, who knows when he starts that new job at xmas Pat might be able to start doing more!
                              and let's all hope he can! i'm not saying he wont come through, i'm just tired of the blind defense he keeps getting from people who haven't even been on the forums as long as some of us have been paid in on this bulk buy. it's just annoying to read when you've been waiting this long.
                              anyway... sorry
                              Forza Italia!

Comment

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
                                and let's all hope he can! i'm not saying he wont come through, i'm just tired of the blind defense he keeps getting from people who haven't even been on the forums as long as some of us have been paid in on this bulk buy. it's just annoying to read when you've been waiting this long.
                                anyway... sorry

Well people tend to get pissed when they foot over 2grand on something they were promised close to a year ago...its human nature and it is also my god given right to get pissed off at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X