Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an email from him and he said that he did forget them and planned on shipping those pieces out later.

but man that is screwed up. i did land up with bcmurphys flywheel which I am going to ship soon. to him
    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Bmule is a liar...

[edit by admin]
      this thread is specifically for the Mr. Speed/Adlorin kits ONLY!
      Last edited by thejaaaman; December 28, 2006, 03:50 PM.
      ...and we're back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris
        Is there anyone else out there besides Sandro and myself who is STILL waiting for a shafted kit?

Is there anyone who was 'paid in full' before me who is still waiting for their kit?
        I am still waiting for my shafted Kit. Supposedly, all that is missing is the blower. But I requested that my things be shipped out all at once since i have to drive quite a ways to go pick it up.

I paid in full in April 2005. I don't know if you paid before that, but you're not alone.
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• I would just like to know if Patrick recieved my pm's about my kit being delivered to a member on here named BAM thats all I really care about
          My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
            well that's just great! what the hell do i do now!?
            Well I'm not going to ship this big box from Washington back to Michigan just to have it shipped back to you in Washington. That's at least one less thing for which Patrick has to use precious time and resources. Hopefully that savings can go into shipping MY kit to MY address. So, don't worry Sandro.
            Your stuff is safe and sound and I will gladly meet up with you as soon as Patrick gets my kit to me.

Comment

So, don't worry Sandro.
              Your stuff is safe and sound and I will gladly meet up with you as soon as Patrick gets my kit to me.
              what do you mean until you get your kit!? send me my parts!

patrick what in the hell did you do?! if this guy doesn't give me my parts now, i wont even know where to BEGIN tearing you a new one, but i'll find a way!
              you better rectify this situation! and NOW!

(still going to pretend like you don't owe me an entire SC kit as well)
              Forza Italia!

Comment

• where is the rest of the kits? when are they going to be shipped?

Comment

• Just got an update from Pat. He said he wont be on the forums til he has solid updates. So if you want to get ahold of him you better message or email him. I didn't get any good news. All he said is that he can't give any promises he can't keep as far as delivery of my kit.
                  SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                  My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• does ANYONE have a working phone number to reach patrick at? i would REALLY appreciate it
                    Forza Italia!

Comment

• as per his website. but he doesn't always answer it. I spoke to him about an hour ago without hassles

so basically Chris you are going to hold another members stuff to ransom until you have yours? Am i reading that right ? you will disadvantage another member who has nothing to do with your parts geez man that is harsh..

Originally posted by Chris
                      Well I'm not going to ship this big box from Washington back to Michigan just to have it shipped back to you in Washington. That's at least one less thing for which Patrick has to use precious time and resources. Hopefully that savings can go into shipping MY kit to MY address. So, don't worry Sandro.
                      Last edited by ausloki; January 2, 2007, 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

How about this, you tape the box up and write RETURN TO SENDER - as I had told you in the email. It will cost you nothing but some tape, two minutes of your time, and at worst case, a trip to the post office if the delivery person doesn't take it when they drop off your mail. A simple miss-pack or miss-ship is reason enough to warrant a package to be returned to sender. It's my mistake that I got screwed up on the parts from my paperwork, I'm not going to play it out otherwise. However, you have NO RIGHT to hold his parts ransom. It's nothing short of bullshit! If you have some half-cocked idea that trying to strong-arm me into shipping your kit sooner than I possibly and financially can, you got another thing coming my friend. If there had been a way to get it out any sooner, you would have gotten it sooner. The only thing that you can accomplish here is to help in creating another problem for me; this selfish little act does NO ONE any good.
                        Last edited by Adlorin; January 2, 2007, 11:50 PM.
                        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• OK guys, chill. I'm not that much of a villain. I was just messing with Sandro. I didn't expect you (Patrick) to even see that post. Truth is Sandro and I have been friends for a few years. I was originally going to tell him his stuff was going on ebay. Glad I didn't post that.
                          Anyway, I just gave him his stuff. No need to ship it anywhere. One less commitment to worry about.

Originally posted by Adlorin
                          It will cost you nothing but some tape, two minutes of your time, and at worst case, a trip to the post office if the delivery person doesn't take it when they drop off your mail.
                          This is the same thing I have been telling you since August. You said you had my kit complete less blower and fans. I said to send it COD if money was that tight. You agreed. Five months later and still nothing. Can you understand my frustration?
                          I understand that my kit is missing clamps and couplers (I have the BOV's).
                          I also understand that you are facing a financial challege.
                          My COD offer still stands. Just send the parts you DO have.
                          I will send an Email right now with my order info, shipping info, and a picture of the parts you sent me a long time ago. I don't know of anything else I can do to facilitate this process from my end. If there is anything, let me know.

Comment

• Talk to me Patrick..............

All that excitement followed by a week of zero communication.

No posts here. No replies to Emails. Disconnected phone.
                            Come on bud. I know you can do better than this.

Comment

All that excitement followed by a week of zero communication.

No posts here. No replies to Emails. Disconnected phone.
                              Come on bud. I know you can do better than this.
                              We already talked via email. But, i'll post my number up here again. 517-993-2088. If anyone else hasn't been following the threads 100%, you might not have seen the number update / change from a few months ago.

Originally posted by Chris
                              OK guys, chill. I'm not that much of a villain. I was just messing with Sandro. I didn't expect you (Patrick) to even see that post. Truth is Sandro and I have been friends for a few years. I was originally going to tell him his stuff was going on ebay. Glad I didn't post that.
                              Anyway, I just gave him his stuff. No need to ship it anywhere. One less commitment to worry about.

This is the same thing I have been telling you since August. You said you had my kit complete less blower and fans. I said to send it COD if money was that tight. You agreed. Five months later and still nothing. Can you understand my frustration?
                              I understand that my kit is missing clamps and couplers (I have the BOV's).
                              I also understand that you are facing a financial challege.
                              My COD offer still stands. Just send the parts you DO have.
                              I will send an Email right now with my order info, shipping info, and a picture of the parts you sent me a long time ago. I don't know of anything else I can do to facilitate this process from my end. If there is anything, let me know.
                              The problem, as I explained in the email which I understand you didn't receive, that when I had made an account of parts months ago, I had the parts to complete the kit then. Since then, I've shipped out parts to finish other peoples kits, which leaves me short some pieces.

Right now, I know that I'm short 5 of the T-bolt clamps, 3 couplers, and the drive belt.

What I do have, is the transfer-shaft, alternator / idler pulley, and mounting hardware. I should have the rubber-couplers for the Blow-off valves, and Clamps for them as well.

Let me know if you want me still to send all of this, or wait a little longer till I can obtain the rest for ya then ship it all at once.

~Patrick
                              Last edited by Adlorin; January 10, 2007, 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                                What I do have, is the transfer-shaft, alternator / idler pulley, and mounting hardware. I should have the rubber-couplers for the Blow-off valves, and Clamps for them as well.

Let me know if you want me still to send all of this, or wait a little longer till I can obtain the rest for ya then ship it all at once.

~Patrick
                                As I've been saying, send what you have, now.

The transfer shaft, pulleys, and hardware are unique to your kit.

I can get ugly couplers and clamps free at my in-law's diesel shop. Belts I can get anywhere. I'll score a used blower if I get that far along with the car before you're ready.

Just send those remaining small parts with the blower when they are ready and send a refund for the fans.

BTW Please re-send the Email you sent me this week that I didn't get.

Comment

Working...
                                X