This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool!!!

Hey pat, I have not recieved an email yet, no matter. anyways don't forget about the extra couplers for people cuz of the filter relocation modification ,
    I need:
    one of those couplers
    the GM air temp gauge,
    the Blower
    the belt to drive the blower
    and a diagram on how to hook up the MS with your harness
    glad to see everythings working out!!!!
    oh and BCmurphy has his flywheel so no worry's there!!!

Good Job Pat!!!!
    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• I need your email address actually. I need to ask you a couple more things before I get this all ducky for ya.

Thanks man!
      ~Patrick

Originally posted by bedwards6954
      Hey pat, I have not recieved an email yet, no matter. anyways don't forget about the extra couplers for people cuz of the filter relocation modification ,
      I need:
      one of those couplers
      the GM air temp gauge,
      the Blower
      the belt to drive the blower
      and a diagram on how to hook up the MS with your harness
      glad to see everythings working out!!!!
      oh and BCmurphy has his flywheel so no worry's there!!!

Good Job Pat!!!!
      '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
      '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• hey patrick i already have most of my stuff from my kit....but i still need the step down coupler and one other straight coupler from you....also i still never got the second blowoff valve....

let me know....thanks...
        mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
        Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm
          hey patrick i already have most of my stuff from my kit....but i still need the step down coupler and one other straight coupler from you....also i still never got the second blowoff valve....

let me know....thanks...
          Sure thing man. You got Barko's kit from him, correct?

Comment

• hey Pat any update for me?

1994 Ford Probe Gt
            Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
            2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
            1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• I believe so...im the only one who still has one working and ive got like five racing vids on youtube.....ive been repping it hardcore....but i would still like those couplers and that blowoff valve...my kit is looking a little ghetto right now...
              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

I believe so...im the only one who still has one working and ive got like five racing vids on youtube.....ive been repping it hardcore....but i would still like those couplers and that blowoff valve...my kit is looking a little ghetto right now...
                Which couplers do you need? Also, who did you get your kit from?

Comment

• Hey Pat sorry I havent been able to catch you on aim I pretty much live at work now. Anything for me?

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                  Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                  2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                  1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• Originally posted by knightrider07
                    Hey Pat sorry I havent been able to catch you on aim I pretty much live at work now. Anything for me?
                    I'm getting close to the 2.5L AC kits, give me an email : adlorin@mrspeed.biz - I'll have updates for you three soon here.

~patrick

Comment

• i got mine from alex barko dude you dont remember me? anyway i need the step down coupler and a straight coupler

Comment

i got mine from alex barko dude you dont remember me? anyway i need the step down coupler and a straight coupler
                        Naw man, it isn't like that - I know exactly who you are! Several people have sold their kits once they got them. So.. I just like to keep record of who owns who's what.

~Patrick

Comment

• hey pat other than the blower and clutch, do you also have my fuel pump? I totally forgot about it until we hung up?
                          93 Probe SE
                          97 GTS
                          06 Speed6
                          MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                          Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                            p.s. big updates coming soon - I have a few right now to state, however, I need to finish organizing tracking numbers, paperwork, receipts, lists and the sort. Stay tuned!
                            Well........what's up?

We should have tracking numbers flying at us left and right by now.

When you and I talked on 3/16, you just needed to get some measurements from the transfer shaft before you sent my kit. Has that happened yet?

Comment

• i dont want to complain but you emailed me and sayed i would have my comfermation # buy monday and now its wensday and still no email
                              Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• So....um.....where's my kit Patrick? Wow.... I didn't see this coming.
                                SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                                My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Working...
                                X