This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SPLXTREM
    So....um.....where's my kit Patrick? Wow.... I didn't see this coming.
    haha, i just close my eyes at this point
    Forza Italia!

Comment

• Hmmm... is it just me or is his website no longer available...
      KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• It's not viewable webhost error
        The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
        The First Electric Supercharged Probe
        Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

• Hey all, again a belated response. I was unable to get a lot of things out, however, everyones 2.0L Kit is 100% complete here. The money from Greg allowed me to complete a lot of things, including another 2.5L shafted kit - however, it wasn't enough to ship everything out. To Expedite this, I got some stuff I might try to sell on PT quickly here today. If I can get a paypal transfer soon, I can get the rest of the kits out this week. The rest being Chris Wilson's Shafted kit, and other 2.0L out-standing orders which aren't in the tracking numbers below.

The tracking numbers that I have right now are as follows. I will have more soon though.

Petty 03062400000146349637
          Nelson 03062400000146349666
          Casper 03062400000146349637
          Hansen 03062400000146349620
          Barton 03062400000146349651

I got behind on my bill with my web-hosting company, so that got suspended. I paid the bill earlier today, so my email and such will soon again be online again.
          '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
          '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• That's encouraging, I guess.

I still don't understand how it is my order continues to be pushed back behind more recent orders.

I know I posted a concern about money from Greg running out before my ALREADY COMPLETED kit would get shipped. I must have some hidden psychic ability.

Comment

• And what about my kit Pat?

You said the end of March... I hope it's not going to be end of April.
              Really need it soon!!
              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• all i need is two couplers and a blow off valve dude....its not too much to ask.....
                mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• all I need is a s/c or my 400 bucks

Comment

• Hey pat is my kit complete with fuel pump, cultch, injectors and and whant ready? If so ill send you a check to cover shiiping or we can western union that out to you. I need the cultch to be able to drive this sucker again.
                    93 Probe SE
                    97 GTS
                    06 Speed6
                    MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                    Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• i would pay shipping for my kit aswell if you could let me know that would be great
                      Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                        i would pay shipping for my kit aswell if you could let me know that would be great

I've have already been down this road with Patrick guys and had no luck in getting him to ship my kit.
                        SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                        My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• yeah but if he has no money at all why not its worth a try
                          Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• I proposed the "I'll pay for shipping" plan back in August when my kit was "complete except for the blower".

Still waiting.

Comment

• If you want to work out something with the shipping, email me - cocaplant9@yahoo.com - Mr.speed is down for a little while longer. This is for the 2.0L guys, and you as well Chris.
                              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                                If you want to work out something with the shipping, email me - cocaplant9@yahoo.com - Mr.speed is down for a little while longer. This is for the 2.0L guys, and you as well Chris.
                                approximately how much has shipping been for the kits you have already shipped?? honestly, i can wait till you get your tax refund check but i'm sure the other guys would like to know a ballpark figure.

in case you forgot i purchased terry's (splxtrem) kit....let me know when he has verified the switch in shipping addresses with you.

thanks...
                                Ryan Borowitz
                                "The Original Casper Probe"
                                Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
                                MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

Working...
                                X