Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any made contact with Patrick inthe last two weeks.
    I know he posted here on the 30th.
    I'm talking about a returned phone call, PM, Email, fax, smoke signal..........

I'm striking out completely.

Comment

• Last time he returned a PM was on the 30th.. nothing since.
      KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris
        Has any made contact with Patrick inthe last two weeks.
        I know he posted here on the 30th.
        I'm talking about a returned phone call, PM, Email, fax, smoke signal..........

I'm striking out completely.
        i usually have pretty good luck getting ahold of him on AIM....i talked to last weekend but nothing since.
        Ryan Borowitz
        "The Original Casper Probe"
        Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
        MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• got a message from him on aim two hrs ago

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
            well i dont want to complain but i hvent lived at the adress that you sent my kit to in 3 mounths and ive sent you emails with the new adress and its 400 miles away i had to send 30 dollars to get it mailed to my right adress cus of your mistake i dont want to be a dick but could you email me or let me know that it is all there
            I sent every kit out to the most recent email address that I could find on PMs, AIM logs, and E-Mails. I'm not sure where the miscommunication happened, but at least you have it now.

Hey all, just dropping in for a second to say what's up.

Mrspeed.biz is up, however, I have not had time to recover the website from another hard-drive, nor can I send out email from there. I can get email though. Heh.

For the 2.0L Guys : None of you have the proper bolts or gaskets. I ended up getting bolts with the wrong pitch – oops! The lot of bolts that I got is for the 2.5L SC kits. I will remedy this as quick as I can. I have the gasket material here, I just need to stamp and cut out the gaskets for you all.

If you didn't receive a blower, you will still receive it! Blowers right now aren't my absolute priority, sorry to say. My focus now is the shafted 2.5L kits and the AC install 2.5L kits. I'm nearly three years behind on some orders with the shafts, and up to a year and half behind on the AC install kits for the 2.5L's.

Chris Wilson and Eric Miller. The reason we are at a delay is because the threads on the rods for your shafts are damaged. I should be able to fix these, however, I have not had time to work on them.

So as it stands right now, I think that I've delivered in full just over 20 SC kits. I owe bits, pieces and parts to finish off the remaining 9. Then after that, I owe a few blowers on top of that. So I'm over the half way point, even though it doesn't feel like it.

I finally have a decent paying job, so I can afford to spend more money to get things done as quick as possible. It's possible that my house may sell before too long. If this does happen, I will be with out a place to fabricate! This is exactly why my priority is to finish the kits themselves right now. It doesn't matter where I live, I can easily purchase and rebuild eaton Blowers as I need. I cannot, however, weld, grind and do other work. So, does that mean that I am moving right now or any time soon? No, not likely. But just in case, I need to be prepared for it.

In order, this is how things are looking at us in the immediate future.

Shipping out Terry's kit which was sold to Justin.
            Sending out the clutch, injectors and MS to Chris.
            Fixing Chris Wilson's rod, then shipping that out.
            Fixing Eric Miller's rod, getting the last few pieces for him, then shipping that out.

Not yet set in order, but needs to happen :
            Get the fab shop paid up so I can get some last pieces from 'em.
            Make the batch of 6 shafts and rods needed to complete orders.
            Weld up the 2.5L AC kits.
            Powder coat all that.
            Ship that stuff out, along with any small bits and pieces that I am not evened up on.

Lastly, getting the blowers out.

That's the update for now. I'll check back before too long!
            Last edited by Adlorin; May 14, 2007, 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Thansk for the update pat. I was just wondering if mu other parts some how got into another box by accident or what not. Thats cool after the ms, injectors, and clutch, all thast left for me is fuel pump and blower. Congrats on progress Pat.
              Any one want to part with there 2.5 kit let me know.
              93 Probe SE
              97 GTS
              06 Speed6
              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                Shipping out Terry's kit which was sold to Justin.
                Patrick,

maybe i'm being paranoid but if you are talking about Terry Broadley's 2.0 kit (SPLXTREM) my name is RYAN, not Justin. i can understand getting some names mixed up but now i'm concerned that you might ship this kit to the wrong address. if would please get in touch with me and let me know that you have my correct mailing address. i know that Terry and I both have emailed it to your yahoo account.

also, do you plan to wait for the new hardware and gaskets before you ship out my kit?

Thanks,
                Ryan
                Last edited by bwitz04; May 15, 2007, 05:31 AM.
                Ryan Borowitz
                "The Original Casper Probe"
                Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
                MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Hey Pat,
                  I don't know if you got my last PM, but things have changed. I am going to need a blower after all. So make sure that you get one for me. If you can, i would like you to confirm this!

Thanks!
                  KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by bwitz04
                    Patrick,

maybe i'm being paranoid but if you are talking about Terry Broadley's 2.0 kit (SPLXTREM) my name is RYAN, not Justin. i can understand getting some names mixed up but now i'm concerned that you might ship this kit to the wrong address. if would please get in touch with me and let me know that you have my correct mailing address. i know that Terry and I both have emailed it to your yahoo account.

also, do you plan to wait for the new hardware and gaskets before you ship out my kit?

Thanks,
                    Ryan

Hey Ryan, I just spoke with you on AIM - but I figured I should make a public update for this. I had just miss-typed Justin, that's all. I knew who was to get the kit.

~Patrick

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
                    Hey Pat,
                    I don't know if you got my last PM, but things have changed. I am going to need a blower after all. So make sure that you get one for me. If you can, i would like you to confirm this!

Thanks!
                    No worries man, we'll iron it.
                    Last edited by Adlorin; May 15, 2007, 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

• Excellent!

One more little thing. What happened to the rod for it to get damaged? My chrome finish better not have been touched.

Comment

• Random thing - Has anyone Heard from Knightrider (Chris Talton) in some time? I haven't been able to get a hold of him in quite a while. I need to get a hold of him pretty badly.

Yes, I know, this reeks of irony. :p But unlike me, he's always been very reliable and easy to get a hold of.. so I'm getting a bit worried.

~Patrick

Comment

• good job pat, I am really looking forward to my little stuff and finally the supercharger, can't wait to be thrown in my seat!!!!
                          Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• hey pat im still missing my supercharger i got everything else but the supercharger
                            Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                              hey pat im still missing my supercharger i got everything else but the supercharger
                              I haven't sent out the blowers yet. Those will come before too long.

~Patrick

Comment

• ok theres a big important show comming up and i would realy like to still proticipate in it
                                Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

Working...
                                X