X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris
    My thoughts exactly.

Yes, I'll turn the anger down a couple notches because of the news about your Mom. Nevertheless, this doesn't excuse the total lack of consideration for the past several weeks (months) prior.

If you truly have my kit, there is nothing stopping you from sending it.
    I'm tryingto make it easy for you. I told you almost a year ago that I would pay for shipping. I also said I would take care of the damaged threads myself. I'm not holding out for a blower (or the MX-6 fans). It just escapes me why you wouldn't just send it and have one less item on you to-do list. Would I bug you about a missing bolt, washer, or even a belt? Hell no.
    Send the transfer shaft etc. and you'll never hear from me again.
    Exactly every day it think about this. I mean i paid him over 2 YEARS AGO!! Was told i was number 4 in line. I don't car if the threads are boogered up or what ever, send me that battery kit, shims, brackets, discharge elbow, shaft, etc. ill find my own blower if need be. Theres always an different reason every few months, something isn't right, gota pay tickets etc. Take the one off your car and send it to someone to get this moving if need be, but that is just my opinion.
    | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Yea why wouldnt you do that at all Patt? That would be two less people to deal with. I was once told excusses are like butt holes everyone has one and they all stink. Think about it this way two year this guy paid you for the sc kit and what not. Im sure he wanted it right away not two years larer and still waiting. Heck I dont know about you but I dont buy something and want it two years from now. I want it now. I dont even know what ill be doing in two years nobody does, plans change and people dont want what they wanted years ago. Im not saying in anyway these people dont want there stuff im 100% positive they do but dang yo 700+ days of excusses and delays and other random crap...... Im baffeled on how you haven't been taken to court by now. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DEFINITION Providing good service in a pleasant manner and meeting the customer's expectations. BTW I know a few good lawyers if any one is interested.

Comment

• nothing new yet
        | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• I spoke to him a couple of hours ago. he is organizing still as his mother about to come out of hospital tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ausloki
            I spoke to him a couple of hours ago. he is organizing still as his mother about to come out of hospital tomorrow.
            how can i get ahold of him?? i am alot closer then u, next state away, i will drive and get it if i have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holidayinn
              I guess I just don't understand this at all. I have read all of this and people have been waiting more than two years for things promised many of times to them. They have paid in full and have seen little or none of what they paid for..... That is complete bull crap. How can you sell some thing and not give them what they paid for??? I am baffeled how you havent been taken to court about a million times for what seems to be a scam. I mean we all understand your mom is ill right now. It sure seems like you were in a big hurry to cash peoples checks and take there money.... But your in no big hurry to give them what they paid for

I send one payment for this supercharger kit, after i sell my spot to another member because PMO did a supercharger kit and did you know i receive nothing from PMO and if i have buy the aldorin kits i will not have it but he answer and post on pt sometime ,with PMO not any new so

Is very hard to find some part so when a company make new one you want them but the company some time after close so you lose all.
              Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

• Originally posted by ausloki
                I spoke to him a couple of hours ago. he is organizing still as his mother about to come out of hospital tomorrow.
                Go figure i spent 2 weeks trying to get ahold of him, and when he responded on aim, i was sleeping!

Comment

• Hey all, it's been a couple of weeks, so I wanted to drop in right quick to update those who I haven't spoken with. My mum's diagnosis was initially a critical form of anemia. Though, she has never been anemic, and when someone who is 60 becomes anemic that late in life it's because something else has triggered the symptoms of anemia. It's my understanding that someone just doesn't get anemia, they are either born with it or with out it.

So, something else has to be going on to trigger the iron deficiency, and as such they continue to look for what's causing her body to become depleted of it – and to find hints as to why she was three points low of blood.

Well after many tests, they have determined she has Lymphoma - cancer of the Lymphnodes. The cancer has also spread to her bone marrow, which is why her hemoglobin count is messed up. When the red blood cells aren't being produced properly (or produced at all), they will not bond iron atoms to them – much like a healthy person who has anemia isn't able to do properly. Also, when red blood cells aren't produced in proper quantity, the body is unable to bond a proper amount of oxygen atoms from the lunges to the red-blood cells in the blood stream – thus why she had become jaundice and excessively fatigued, and initially, almost died from it. Somehow, every few days, she manages to lose all of her energy when she's trying to move around and falls – this is never fun, and I'm always anticipating it and stressing out over the next time that she'll fall and hope that she'll not get hurt.

The scary part of how this cancer works, is that it's possible for the lymphoma to have been there for a while, and no symptoms would show. Once the lymphoma reaches a certain stage of progression, such as spreading to the bone marrow, the body will see these physiological changes in the matter of a few days – so there is not any warning, much unlike how most disease, cancer and illness have many preceding symptoms.

I've had to take an excessive amount of time off of work to help my mom out, and work has been considerate with things. I spoke to them about getting me up on a second or third shift (EDS has a 24/7 call center, so the work is always there) and my boss was okay with it. Between Chemo, blood transfusions, and other doctor appointments, I would need to be at the doctor 1-3 times every week and could reasonably not know of time off until the day before, and would be missing 5-15 hours every week no problem. So I tried to be proactive about finding a solution to this (I know, seems odd for me, right?). So the boss okayed it, and said for me just to talk with my team leader – who does all the schedules for us. Well, somewhere someone got too pissy so they shit-canned me on Wednesday.

So, I have been trying like hell to get mr.speed caught up and get that behind me in life, then mom is diagnosed with cancer, then I lose my job – things couldn't be much more ****ed up right now. As of Thursday last week, I had $800 in my bank account, and was looking to have $1100 in there by payday on Wednesday. I was hoping to get my shafts made and the first set of orders evened up, but that isn't going to happen now. I don't really even have time or the mental capability to keep looking for work right now, but I need to find something third shift ASAP. So this is going to slow things down yet again – because there is no way I'm going to find a 40/hour week job that will pay me nearly as much as I made at EDS. Realistically, I'll make 250/300 LESS every ****ing week now. Woo ****ing hoo for being able to get my shit done, then being smacked back down into my hole.

Sometimes man.. I wish I could get my ****ing head above water, but it doesn't seem to be my destiny to do that. But, I should stop being selfish right now and hoping for things that I want and feel that I need. Right now, my mom needs me day and night, so I really cannot do anything but take care of her right now and keeps on hold.

So I just needed to let everyone know what's up, and where we are / were at. I will not be able to keep that 800$ in the bank for mr.speed, until I'm able to find a working solution, I will need to use that for bills, gas, groceries and other misc. expenses. I'm still at a hold with mr.speed stuff for a little while longer. I was really really hoping to have better news for everyone this week... but yet again, news that everyone is tired of hearing – me saying I cannot do anything right now, and I'm not sure when I can again.

~Patrick

Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                  Go figure i spent 2 weeks trying to get ahold of him, and when he responded on aim, i was sleeping!
                  Yep, and we've talked since.
                  Last edited by Adlorin; August 5, 2007, 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                  '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                  '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Holidayinn
                    Yea why wouldnt you do that at all Patt? That would be two less people to deal with. I was once told excusses are like butt holes everyone has one and they all stink. Think about it this way two year this guy paid you for the sc kit and what not. Im sure he wanted it right away not two years larer and still waiting. Heck I dont know about you but I dont buy something and want it two years from now. I want it now. I dont even know what ill be doing in two years nobody does, plans change and people dont want what they wanted years ago. Im not saying in anyway these people dont want there stuff im 100% positive they do but dang yo 700+ days of excusses and delays and other random crap...... Im baffeled on how you haven't been taken to court by now. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DEFINITION Providing good service in a pleasant manner and meeting the customer's expectations. BTW I know a few good lawyers if any one is interested.
                    The lawyer / court thing has already happened. The problem with that, is that over-all, I have delivered almost everything. I'm a few bits and pieces and four complete kits away from being 100%. My tax guy is also here on Probetalk, he knows my finances inside and out and this entire ordeal - so he can also tell you that I LOST a shit load of money. That is, it's costing me a lot more than what I took in to make even on my promise. It's not like I took in 10,000 and only needed to spend 5,000 to get work done – we could reverse the numbers though, and it would be much more accurate. So it's not difficult to see how or why I couldn't deliver things very well. I started this business up with only an idea, and no money – and I tried to work everything from pre-orders. As we all know now, that doesn't work. It might also interest you that one of the people from this buy has a father who is a very well known lawyer who specializes in Internet fraud. After I told her father that the guy has nearly everything and is awaiting a hand-full of pieces, he knew that he could only ask that I finish my order, and as such I promised that I would. Before long, he and quite a few others got their entire order. Now, had I not delivered a single thing and that lawyer had spoken with me.. it would be a completely different ball game.

When a business has all of its paperwork, receipts and parts around to show 'good faith' that they are doing what they can to do deliver a product, and also that they have been indeed delivering, though slowly, the legal system can do little more than threaten that business entity with nasty letters. So, while you and others make it sound like I'm ****ing PMO or some other ass-clown where I ran away with everyones money and turned around nothing, I cannot help but get angered and upset. You have no direct involvement in this, and as such, you are spouting rhetoric and ignorance. You don't know how much I did and didn't deliver - You don't know that at all. The only thing that you know is who here on probetalk is bitching. You don't know anything about the hundreds of happy customers I have had from mx3.com, mx6.com, mazda626.net, msprotege.com, other probetalk people – the only thing you know is that hand full of understandably upset / pissed off people in this thread. Period.

You also wouldn't know how many hours I've spend giving support on the phone, email and in person to people with my SC kits, Megasquirt units and anything else that I've sold. So how can you say that my entire customer service is shit? Oh wait, you cannot! I'm done with this game of everyone playing 'Bash pat bash pat' and just taking it like a bitch. ****, no one in my own poc will even talk to me anymore. Infact, much your like your self, would rather talk shit on me for the few customers in this thread. What makes it worse, is that most of them knew me personally – they know my character, they have been to my house, I have cooked for them, and know my family.. yet.. man, ****ing, what ever. I'm just sick of ****ing everything. The only thing I really want to do in life is even up my orders and wash my hands clean of Probetalk.com. This 'learning experience' has cost me way to much money, stress, anxiety, depression and bullshit. There is no amount of money that can justify it. But I cannot move away from it yet because I have a moral obligation to finish what I started – something that not many people seem to know about these days.

~Patrick

Originally posted by Chris
                    My thoughts exactly.

Yes, I'll turn the anger down a couple notches because of the news about your Mom. Nevertheless, this doesn't excuse the total lack of consideration for the past several weeks (months) prior.

If you truly have my kit, there is nothing stopping you from sending it.
                    I'm tryingto make it easy for you. I told you almost a year ago that I would pay for shipping. I also said I would take care of the damaged threads myself. I'm not holding out for a blower (or the MX-6 fans). It just escapes me why you wouldn't just send it and have one less item on you to-do list. Would I bug you about a missing bolt, washer, or even a belt? Hell no.
                    Send the transfer shaft etc. and you'll never hear from me again.
                    Hey Chris, since I'm not working now, I have time during the day when you call to chat. Give me a call around your lunch time tomorrow so we can figure something out.

Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                    sorry for your moms illness. its just that when you tell someone your gong to ship it out and its all boxed up they mak eplans. ive been told that 6-7 times now, and that im the next one to get my kit and blower, but everyone else has gotten them or mostly everything.
                    Well, you didn't get back to me way back then - so I shipped it out to someone else that i owed it to. *poke*

Originally posted by 1slowblackze
                    Yeh I so ran across this post and was thinking like this is what happened with a few of our venders on pt with some one off products! these guys have some good stuff! Just for some reason can only make one or 2 and then take everyones money. what the heck! Wish i had a prototype and a few more connections Id make them and not stop! not take peoples money and give excuses and so on. this is why people like this need a main job and then this on the side. another awsome product out the door. I dont understand why my dude mason has to get ripped off like this. hes a good dude. I never met him but have been talking to him for years. Please get this kid his supercharger kit! he just needs to go faster!
                    Well this is true, a good main job to help things out really makes the difference financially. Although, with a 40+ hour a week job + family, a person isn't able to dedicate the proper time and resources to make a good solid product. So it will take a long time to create and work something out, or, take a shorter time and not have the finances to get it rolling properly - as in my case. Either way, it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Though, if I had any sort of experience entering this, then it would have not been nearly as rough for everyone.

Mason, like everyone else will get his stuff - just a bit late.
                    Last edited by Adlorin; August 5, 2007, 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• sorry to hear about your mom. All I personally want is like an update on my s/c. In every one of your updates you seem to skip me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                        Mason, like everyone else will get his stuff - just a bit late.
                        I have watched this thread for a long time, it was kind of like my soap opera. I have always stayed out of it, because it has nothing to do with me. Now I still have nothing to do with it, but I want to say a thing or two. First a bit late is 2 weeks, not 2 years. That is unacceptable. That is fraud, no matter if you pretend that a lawyer told you that if you keep trying to process orders, that you wont get into trouble. Which is pretty much what you said, and what it looks like is being done. The other part of this, is that you were trusted because you were a long time member of PT. I doubt that most of these people would of pre-paid and trusted their money with just anyone off the internet. Watching the situation, you seem to have alot of problems in life, which the people that gave you their hard earned money end up suffering for. There are people in business, all over this world, that have personal problems, but you know what - they still fulfill their orders. ESPECIALLY if they were paid upfront. Again, had you just said in the first place that you could not had completed the orders, you probably would had been taken to court, sued, and settled. Then the matter would had been done with. Instead you tell a story about if you are a business that posesses some of the parts, and make it look like you are trying to make the rest, well then you are very slow business (a very slow busniess, instead of a failed business or worse a fraud artist). BS. That makes me think the reason that the kits that are completed are not being sent, is so you can pretend that you are still a "business", working to finish orders. I am glad that it wasnt me waiting years for a kit, because with my patience level I would had done everything possible to get my money back. That would had included reversing the charges, which you would had blamed on me for the reason that you cant deliver other peoples kits.
                        Last edited by odinscott; August 6, 2007, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• you must be overlooking my questions......so here i go again

1) Have returned the wrong 2.0 bolts for the bolts with the correct pitch??

2) Have the 2.0 gaskets been stamped??

3) Also as far as couplers go you told me you would send me the blue ones from your original prototype car but if they won't clean up just send me the brand new red ones

4) IIRC you also said something about still needing to purchase more K&N filters, is this true?

Bottom line here is I'd like to know how much it is going to cost to FINISH and SHIP my kit??
                          Ryan Borowitz
                          "The Original Casper Probe"
                          Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
                          MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Im just checking in on things.
                            93 Probe SE
                            97 GTS
                            06 Speed6
                            MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                            Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• sorry about your mom pat, I have lost 2 family members to cancer, one, my hard working uncle john, passed due to bone marrow cancer. followed by my loving grandfather.

I was wondering if pat or anybody else knows the part # for the belt that a person would need to drive the supercharger(2.0 kit) and what the gm air tempeture sensor part number is? also some know how on how to remove the air compressor, and how to do the MS, piggy back setup.
                              Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Has anyone had any updates from Pat lately...
                                KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Working...
                                X