This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so eight weeks,
    still need the senser and the belt and a coupler, and of course the supercharger,
    I saw a couple m62 on ebay the last few days one just sold for 155. the other was about 300, but anyone can get one for 600 bucks, think thats what we payed if you break it down right? can't remember!
    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
      Starting this week, I'll be able to start a dedicated budget and begin a time frame for completing things.
      15 days later........what kinda time frame am i looking at? i just don't get it, with the exception of the bolts/gaskets my kit has been ready to ship for a while now?

i can only hope you've been able to get the right bolts and the gaskets stamped.....not to mention budget $$ for shipping

how about a real update w/ a list of everyone's specifics...!??!!?
      Ryan Borowitz
      "The Original Casper Probe"
      Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
      MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• well I just checked on ebay and there are 2 of the superchargers we need for only 250, buy in now for 350 and only 25 for shipping and handling. The seller says theres about 30-40,000 miles on them. wish I had the cash!!

Comment

• Has anyone get any responses back from Pat since last time he posted?
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
            Has anyone get any responses back from Pat since last time he posted?
            doesn't seem like it......

the last time i spoke w/ Pat was over AIM, the same day of his last "update"
            Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• Patrick, 9 weeks since you told me to call you. Still no communication of any kind.

Originally posted by Adlorin
              My focus now is the shafted 2.5L kits and the AC install 2.5L kits. I'm nearly three years behind on some orders with the shafts, and up to a year and half behind on the AC install kits for the 2.5L's.

Chris Wilson and Eric Miller. The reason we are at a delay is because the threads on the rods for your shafts are damaged. I should be able to fix these, however, I have not had time to work on them.
              This message was posted 6 1/2 weeks ago. I knew it would take you a while. But over a month?
              That's why I said to just send it as is.

Comment

• I was talking to Pat today, finally, on msn. He said he'd be posting on update on things tonight or at least by tomorrow.
                KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
                  I was talking to Pat today, finally, on msn. He said he'd be posting on update on things tonight or at least by tomorrow.
                  so much for that....
                  Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• per usual
                    Forza Italia!

Comment

• well it is the usual tried the email thing with no reply!!!!

Comment

• Hey everyone, quick update. I'm going to get a solid plan out-lined to even up all this stuff. A couple of friends have stepped in to help guide and organize things for me. I'll need a few days before I can post up my more well defined plans.

I've just been tossing money at things when I get it, and paying bills and such other times - with out a definate plan, Which has been obvious here. I'm getting things done slowly, but if anything, for my own health and conscience, I need to get this done up a bit quicker.

I've also been spending more time and money tying to get my house ready to sell, and it's probably one day's worth of work and about $300 away from that point. But in the end, i'm starting to realize that the house may not even sell. So I've spent time and money trying to do with, with the intention that if the house sells, I will have ALL the money I need to wrap shit up - but it's looking to be more of a gamble than anything.

So, I'm going to work out a more solid plan and only worry about this stuff now - not getting my house done to sell, or anything else. I'll be back on PT in a few days, when I have this plan ready, and i'll set it on here so you all can see what's up. I'll also respond to all the individual messages on here as well.

~Patrick
                        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                          I'll also respond to all the individual messages on here as well.
                          If you could start w/ these that'd be great.......
                          1. Have you had the chance to return the wrong 2.0 bolts and get the bolts with the correct pitch yet??
                          2. How about the 2.0 gaskets have they been stamped yet??
                          3. Aside from the bolts & gaskets my 2.0 kit is done so where does this fall in the list of shipping priorities?? Every other 2.0 guy has received their kit and the only reason my wasn't shipped in the first 2 shipments was b/c you wanted to wait for additional confirmation from Terry (SPLXTREM) that his kit should ship to me.

** Also as far as couplers go you told me you would send me the blue ones from your original prototype car but if they won't clean up just send me the brand new red ones. **
                          Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• bwitz04

I am curious, do you have the belt for the supercharger, and the GM temprature senser, I need those, and the gaskets, (1) coupler, and supercharger. does anyone have the GM air Temp senser?

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
                              bwitz04

I am curious, do you have the belt for the supercharger, and the GM temprature senser, I need those, and the gaskets, (1) coupler, and supercharger. does anyone have the GM air Temp senser?
                              Right now I don't have anything from the 2.0 kit....I'm the last to ship. From what I have been told he has everything for my kit he just needed to stamp the gaskets and get the bolts w/ the correct pitch.

I actually purchased my blower elsewhere. ($255 for one out of a 99 SLK230 w/ only 40k).....so aside from a Megasquirt unit this is the only other big thing I'm waiting on.
                              Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• I got all, but those that I mentioned, I wish I would have gotten the supercharger else were too, nothin' against pat it just would have been one less thing for him to worry about and I could have my kit in the car showing it off at the local Silverwood theme park, tuner car show. anyways were did you get such a good deal on that supercharger?

Comment

Working...
                                X