Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well im excited none the less, guess its time for me to finsh everything and get ready for it. I have been slacking on repairs and body work lol
    93 Probe SE
    97 GTS
    06 Speed6
    MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
    Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Hey all, I'm here to do a quick yet long anticipated update. In the midst of all things that have been going on, I Finally found a company to refinance my home! The cash out re-finance will be able to cover everything I owe to you guys, so we are looking to finish this up very soon here.

I anticipate for the appraiser to come next week to check my home over, then after that's done and submitted it will take up to thirty days to close out. I don't have an absolute date yet to wrap all this up for ya, but it's coming soon!

~Patrick

Originally posted by knightrider07
      Wow he found someone to refi his home? I am proud of him. I was unable to do it for him because of a few problems he had during that time. To say a few things which would prolly go on def ears at this point, but I am his tax person as well as his financial advisor. I became these things very late in the game(after he started his business and got plowed over). At the beginning of the year I look over his finances and it was a mess. I dont see how he kept his head above water but that's just my 2cents. But I explain to him a few things that he needs to change and a kinda of way to make more money. I have no idea if he did those things. but none of the less. I was unable to help him on his taxes cuz he made some real bad decisions on the "Mr. Speed" business. With that said back to the freeing up some money with the refi on his home. If he was able to do it then he will have the money that is needed to satisfy the board(including myself)I believe I was one the originals that purchased his kits and I also have not been able to recieve any of my parts. But if not then this tax season I will be able to get him back a whole lot of money if he followed my directions at the begginning of the year. So with all that nonsense I just said, all I was trying to do was clarify his finances and hopefully let you guys know if the house stuff is accurate then parts will be coming our way. Sorry for the long and boring statements, stuck at work and finally had a chance to get on the board. Pat when you have a chance give me a call if possible
      Country wide approved the refinance for me. I had to have more than a year of non-late payments for them to consider it, giving my financial situation. I don't dare say what the interest rate is - * sad panda * - But it'll get people taken care of, and that's my entire concern.
      Last edited by Adlorin; September 10, 2007, 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
      '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
      '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
        Hey all, I'm here to do a quick yet long anticipated update. In the midst of all things that have been going on, I Finally found a company to refinance my home! The cash out re-finance will be able to cover everything I owe to you guys, so we are looking to finish this up very soon here.

I anticipate for the appraiser to come next week to check my home over, then after that's done and submitted it will take up to thirty days to close out. I don't have an absolute date yet to wrap all this up for ya, but it's coming soon!

~Patrick

Country wide approved the refinance for me. I had to have more than a year of non-late payments for them to consider it, giving my financial situation. I don't dare say what the interest rate is - * sad panda * - But it'll get people taken care of, and that's my entire concern.
        YES YES YES hopefully bfore 3 years!!!
        | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Keep us updated on the situation. I am really starting to taste my kit. I just hope that I won't get disappointed again and that something happens.

Best of luck next week with the appraiser.
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• so I got my car at the shop getting the clutch in, the one I got from pat the mr speed ceramic clutch for the 2.0 supercharger kit, well the shop just called me and told me its the right clutch but the wrong pressure plate, Got a hold of pat and he is helping me out, has anyone with the 2.0 kit tried to install the mr speed clutch, for some, Included with the supercharger kit???
            Last edited by bedwards6954; September 19, 2007, 12:19 PM.
            Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• so how did the appraisal go??
              Ryan Borowitz
              "The Original Casper Probe"
              Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
              MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Well I had been talking to pat about getting my 2.0 pressure plate, the shop that pat gets them from has had the pressure plate since last Thursday, pat knows its there and has not gotten it, in-fact he has suddenly vanished not answering my calls nor dynamic clutches calls!! (who are holding the pressure plate in hand). so my car has now been sitting in the local shop here for more then a week, go figure.

oh and your little appraisal is dependent on when pat gets the roof done, yup thats what pat said, the paperwork is done pat just has to set up an appointment with the appeaser but not until the roof is done, and if pat is never home to answer his calls or take care of little things like shipping a pressure plate then the whole refinance thing will take some time. sorry guys....
                Last edited by bedwards6954; September 23, 2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• theres always something. i myswell create a time machine and go backa nd save myself 1600 bucks.
                  | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• you know it might sound bad but i used to check every day to see if there was an update cuz it sounded like it was moving forward again and now im lucky if i check once or twice a mounth cuz its just not worth getting dissapointed every time
                    Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• well saturday I got a package with my pressure plate, the shop should have it in soon, maybe tomorrow or today since its midnight, I don't think anyone looks at this any more but does anybody know the part number to the GM air tempature sensor and the Part number for the belt?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                        you know it might sound bad but i used to check every day to see if there was an update cuz it sounded like it was moving forward again and now im lucky if i check once or twice a mounth cuz its just not worth getting dissapointed every time
                        Same Here. I have lost all hope.

Comment

• this freekin sux, update????????????????????????

Comment

• He is on AIM all the time but never replies.

Comment

• I'd really like to know what the hell happened with the appraiser or the refinancing.. if it even happened. I just want my things. I am getting tired of of waiting for this thing. Everytime something seems to be finally going good, it takes a turn for the worse. And the lack of updates isn't helping either.
                              At least someone got something lately, but i'd really like to hear from Pat soon.
                              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Pat needs to finish the roof before he has the appraser come out, and pat is spending most of his time if not all at the hospital with his mother, or working to make a living too.

Comment

Working...
                                X