X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool I'll see you guys at 6:am at carrows

Comment

6am... my girlfriend is going to hate that... I love it...
      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Thanks, Damon.

My plans for Saturday are to be in my driveway/garage detailing the PGL.
        Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
        1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
        "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT
          Also, we'll be coming down on Saturday morning, so I plan to wash the car and get it ready... Is there a good spot we can do this? Or....??

Thanks guys!

Do you have a time frame or travel schedule that you will try your damnest to adhere to? If so, I have already offered my street/driveway/garage to help you guys get your cars cleaned up.

What's the haps on the craps?
          Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
          1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
            FFF volunter (not the booth) list posted:
            1. me
            2. stacey
            3. todd veloni
            4. michael chavez
            5. michael pizzi
            6. rob simochevitz
            7. steve asenas
            8. chuck cawthorn

taken from the original volunteer listing.

if you have volunteered to man the club booth, please stop by after you've parked and let me know when you would like to work. i'll be there for the first hour or so, setting things up. i'm planning on having everyone working for one hour and then handing it over to the next set of people. we'll have the DVD ready this time and hopefully some new flyers ready to go.
            Originally posted by c-man
            I'll man the booth for an hour.
            i was only volunteering for the booth.
            2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
            2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

sorry chuck, thought you were volunteering for the show. no biggie.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                Do you have a time frame or travel schedule that you will try your damnest to adhere to? If so, I have already offered my street/driveway/garage to help you guys get your cars cleaned up.

What's the haps on the craps?

Well, knowing Dan, we'll probably be behind schedule, but I want to leave the bay area around 8am or so... Would give us time to get down there, hang out, and still get some rest for Sunday... But, assuming we leave the bay at 10, we should be down there by 4 or so..

I still need to talk to Dan and figure some final plans. I will do that this evening. We might take you up on the offer though.
                2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

Comment

whew. you know 6am isn't happening for me. the 3rd gear replacement might not come in time for me to button it up. i have a rental at $170/week that'll get me to the show though.
                  2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                  2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Todd/SCPOC- Ok, spoke with Dan and we're planning to meet at my place at 8:30am. Knowing Dan, he'll arrive around 10, but since he'll be keeping both me AND my girlfriend waiting, I'm sure he'll be on time..

From there we'll food and fuel, and then head out.. We'll initially hit our hotels and check in, but then perhaps we can meet up with some of you for car washing and/or dinner... etc etc...
                    Last edited by jon93PGT; April 11, 2005, 11:04 PM.

Comment

If you want to stop by to get your cars prepped post your email address(es) and I'll send you directions & my contact number.

Again, I live ~20 minutes from Knott's (south-east).
                      Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Jon "You're not gay if you don't push back" DiNisio

Thanks for the offer Todd, we'll take it! My car will go in panic mode though, it hasn't seen a sponge in over 6 months
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Its actually tempting to just leave on sat myself and spend the night there, free night in a hotel with girl+ not rushing.. but i am broke
                          Got boost?
                          2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
                          Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

I will be there, though it's looking like I'll have to arrange a Kinko's pass--they happily cashed my check & I haven't seen a thing in the mail, at this point I'm assuming nothing will show up. I'm also in thrash mode on the Pinto to HOPEFULLY have it drive to the show under it's own power; new oil pan goes on tomorrow & engine back in (again). Then it's just assemble a cooling system, dash, seats, belts, windows, all removable bodywork, fab an exhaust system...ugh...
                            Chris
                            Black '95 PGT
                            CarDomain page

Comment

At least they cash your check... mine is MIA.

What to do? I also have a steady CEL that kicked in yesterday night right around the grapevine pass. I wasn't pushing on the pass either. The car feels fine, sounds fine but I want to check it out on Saturday to make sure I didn't damage anything internal.
                              Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
                              K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
                              Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
                              Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
                              Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by starr_719
                                At least they cash your check... mine is MIA.

What to do? I also have a steady CEL that kicked in yesterday night right around the grapevine pass. I wasn't pushing on the pass either. The car feels fine, sounds fine but I want to check it out on Saturday to make sure I didn't damage anything internal.

Gil,

PM jon93PGT he has a spare pass

Comment

Working...
                                X