Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, would like to know a good place to buy a KLZE IM...might hit up Auto Jap Parts, but they are quite expensive. Thanks
    Sapphire

Comment

What have you been quoted?
      I might have one of those lying around too Sapphire.
      Last edited by Steve; November 24, 2004, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Have not rung them up myself yet, will do that tomorrow. But the previous owner of the car bought an engine(current engine in the car) and was charged almost 2k, though it does look like a KLZE or a 93 KLDE. It has that extra radiator coolant plug sensor. Won't know until i pull the FVCG that I am planning to start next week. Just need to get the parts all ready. That along with what folks at mx6 have been saying that AJP is quite expensive...or atleast I seem to recall. Will let you know tomorrow.

I did post this in the thread "parts" but will post here as it is the F/S forum..if anyone has a stock shifter knob that is good condition, let me know.

Comment

I hope we're both talking about the same thing. I meant a ZE inlet manifold.

Comment

Steve,

By IM i meant, intake manifold. As per the FVC, I thought the only way to tell if it is a real ze was look at the heads to see the stamp number. Regardless, I will have it out anyway to replace the friction gears.

Sapphire

Comment

The manifold's different too.

Comment

Steve,

Yup, but it has a DE manifold on it right now and a ford VC...have heard that TX5 Ghia's came with ZE. Not sure, but will find out next week whether it is a ZE or a 93 DE. Regardless if it is a ZE or not, would not mind the extra 10 ponies + a couple with the CAI.

EDIT - Just for new people that haven't scouted for parts yet for the probe, the wierd thing I have found is that one part in Ford is cheaper, while the other set of part is cheaper in Mazda. Like the Friction Spring is cheaper in ford while the nut is cheaper in mazda. heh, can shave off a few here and there for it to total to a decent amount at the end of the day. TBTA again is cheaper in Ford while the TBT is cheaper in Mazda.

Sapphire
                Last edited by Sapphire; November 30, 2004, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire
                  Steve,

Yup, but it has a DE manifold on it right now and a ford VC...have heard that TX5 Ghia's came with ZE. Not sure, but will find out next week whether it is a ZE or a 93 DE. Regardless if it is a ZE or not, would not mind the extra 10 ponies + a couple with the CAI.

Sapphire
                  Yes the KL ZE (KL31) was available in the Jap domestic Telstar (AX) and as such was badged with "Ford" on the left hand (front) cam cover. That's where mine came from.
                  Mark

03 Mazda6 Classic Hatch, Snowflake White Pearl, re-built 2.3L Duratec.
                  07 Mazda6 MPS Velocity Red.

Comment

Hi guys!
                    Im looking for a complete set of Probe GT australian taillights.: left, center, right from a late model 1996 or 1997 car. I have a collegue in AU that you could send them to and he could bring them to me... PM me if you have what I need.

Doc

Comment

hey guys im looking for a driver side seat belt... mine is falling to bits? anyone want to sell one?

Comment

Not sure if anyone here has one, but did you try the local yards yet? btw, where are you? mel?

Comment

hey bro i would need the right headlgiht motor

Comment

Engine Stuff

Plan changed.
                            Last edited by Sapphire; January 24, 2005, 08:27 AM.

Comment

*ALPINE* F/S.Monoblock & TypeR 12" + others in Perth

sold..

Dan
                              Last edited by voodoovu; February 15, 2005, 08:31 AM.
                              My [HalF CasT Mazda ZE]

Comment

for sale:

stock probe rims x 5
                                2 x prefect with near new rubber,
                                2 x damaged, still straight but sides scraped (one badly), bit of rubber left
                                1 x stripped and sanded ready for polishing

1 x JE50 VAF, works well paid $220 for it
                                1 x keyless entry module (stock)
                                1 x SS autochrome headders to suit LHD, will fit RHD with some modification to rear headder

if anyone has a centre console (only the bit with the cup holder ill be interested in a discount on any item above). make an offer, im in adelaide and will ship if need be.
                                Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                                Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                                Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Working...
                                X