This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mel.
    I too had to update the probe. So your not alone.
    Although, mine is still occassionally being used. The kids just dont have the leg room they need now in the back.

Im sure your experience with the probe would have been happier had you purchased one with only 40k on the clock.

Like most fwd sports cars, they have little room up front and spare parts cost the earth.

Hope you have fun with the Skyline.
    Jerry
    probe corner

Comment

ok well i'm looking for someone who goes to the junkyards and i'm lookin to fix up my 240 i'm kinda looking for someone who can come across a set of tails with the reflector intact don't have to be perfect but i'm guessing yall might be able to come across them and maybe even some interior parts can anyone get back to me about that?
      paypal and such

my_qd2703@hotmail.com

Comment

Im looking for a complete set of Probe GT australian taillights.: left, center, right from a 1996 or 1997 model year. Also would be interested in clear corners (clear front turn signals). Email me if you have any of these groovitas@gmail.com. Much thanks.

Comment

For Sale!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]B]I have a 1995 Geo Prism for sale. I am asking $2600.00 Please email me at
          cathym82@alltel.net if you are interested..[/B][/FONT
          ]

Comment

wtf.....
            The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
            The First Electric Supercharged Probe
            Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

haha.
              Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
              Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
              Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Originally posted by 1982cathy
                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]B]I have a 1995 Geo Prism for sale. I am asking $2600.00 Please email me at
                cathym82@alltel.net if you are interested..[/B][/FONT
                ]
                geo sucks..il give u 10 dimes and a nickel
                Sold my turbo probe gt '93
                Now I have an 08 350z

Comment

RR-Racing Engine Mount Inserts

Hi People,

I have the RR-Racing Poly Engine Mount Inserts (Front and Rear) which were removed from my car today (only been in about 6 months)

If any one is interested in them, let me know.

Michael
                  Last edited by Michael_B; January 4, 2006, 12:40 AM.
                  1997 Probe GT - Alpine Green
                  | 18" Tickford TE50 'Azzurro' Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP | Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts |
                  | Intrax Lowering Springs | K-Mac Rear Sway Bar | PRD Short-Throw Shifter | K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter |
                  | JVC SX-750 Head Unit | JVC CHX-450 12 Disc Stacker | Kenwood 1668S 6" | Kenwood 6907 6"x 9" |
                  | Kenwood KAC-905 Amp | 12" Kicker Freeair Sub |

"Too good to sell, Too much trouble to keep..."

Comment

how much are you looking to get for em michael_b?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire
                      how much are you looking to get for em michael_b?
                      Sorry to be a pain, but give me a week or so to have a think about whether or not I want to get rid of them. I can definitely notice the difference with the new rubber mounts in... I'm getting that drive-line shunt again, so I might put the Poly Inserts back in.

It's a bit of a comprimise, but I guess I'm a little willing to put up with the rough idle for smoother driving...
                      1997 Probe GT - Alpine Green
                      | 18" Tickford TE50 'Azzurro' Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP | Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts |
                      | Intrax Lowering Springs | K-Mac Rear Sway Bar | PRD Short-Throw Shifter | K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter |
                      | JVC SX-750 Head Unit | JVC CHX-450 12 Disc Stacker | Kenwood 1668S 6" | Kenwood 6907 6"x 9" |
                      | Kenwood KAC-905 Amp | 12" Kicker Freeair Sub |

"Too good to sell, Too much trouble to keep..."

Comment

• its not a pain at all. just posted that so that "insulting" bids could be avoided for those that may be interested but are unsure of the price. but yeah, just post up what's up when u are ready.

Comment

• rims issue moot. thanks to those that helped.
                          Last edited by Sapphire; February 26, 2006, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• i got 2 good ones and 2 that have been damaged altho they do work

Why do u need them?

Comment

• Nin^_^Nin,

Its cool. Jerry pmed me about him having them. Im purchasing Rez's car right, so rather than the ones he's going to get, preferred the stock rims look.

Comment

• Well if u got the stock rims chromed they would look very sexy they look fantastic there are pics in the vid and pic threads just a suggestion

Comment

Working...
                                X