This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:

I was talking with 'The Brain' last night and found out there is some new information regarding availability of the TEIN setup. I will post a 'announcement' to this new information soon.

But, for the people who are bugging out for a price, let's say you should save up about $1,100 for the Super Street Dampening kit. In about a week or less we should have a way for people to place down payments or at least know if there is a way to put down a down payment on the kits. There will be only so many shipped to the USA. so we want to grab all the ones available through PT so that we can get the best deal. Once this goes public your going to compete for these with the rest of the world and availability might get real scarce.

Also once I post the announcement more pt'ers that don't subscribe to this thred will NOT know about very important information.

So if you are on the fence, now is the time to fall one way or the other. We figure about 2 weeks or less the items will be here in the US and distribited to the locations that are ready to sell them. Once again we are trying to get the lion's share, so we will need VERY committed people to be ready to put down a 50% down payment on these kits in the near future.

Ok, that's the latest.
    Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
    MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
    Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

• I have been saving the money for these since the first Tien announcement. It's burning a hole in my pocket. When this all goes down I will definitely be in for a set of ss dampers and the electronic controller!
      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Well im down for a set of SS.
        But will they be able to get shipped to canada?
        Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

• I can pay for them now. Or put half down, whichever. I want the ss!!!! Tax returns are in and I'm ready and waiting....

Comment

• All I need to know is where to put the money. I am excited.

Kat
            Katrena
            Sold 97 Rio Red PGT Stock
            RIP 94 Electric Red PGT Borla • TW Motorsports
            95 Seafoam Green PGT
            I facebook.

Comment

• i'm ready to pay for mine right now; if the temptation becomes too much to resist, i may even get a set for my mx-6.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• yea they are selling the springs now and i ordered them they'll be in soon ill let yall know how they are
                Probetalks Japanese Otaku Anime Guru!!!! And World of Warcraft Player (Bleeding Hallow Server) go Horde!!
                Virginia Probe Owners Club

Comment

• ahh hum i need like 300 more dollars for the suggested ammount stacey says to save for ahh i so want some.
                  2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
                  Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
                  I love AWD and turbos.
                  They call me Short Bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by NNBlackGT
                    yea they are selling the springs now and i ordered them they'll be in soon ill let yall know how they are
                    Realllllly.... have a link to those?

Comment

• Originally posted by esembe
                      you can buy the tein springs on ebay already, pretty cheap too
                      96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
                      FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
                      PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

• Originally posted by esembe
                        we don't post e-bay links or any links to non PT vendors. and we don't PM them either.

Originally posted by unknowncitizen
                        you can buy the tein springs on ebay already, pretty cheap too
                        i'm not seeing probe stuff, just pics of boxes and a couple of 'models'.

before you get all excited eric, this is from a TEIN insider: there is nothing available stateside yet. everything is close to being ready to shop abroad. the expected delivery will probably be sometime in march.

that means that not even their top distributors will have this stuff just yet, but it is getting closer to a definite release date. like you, i'm excited as well, but not to the point where i'm going to tell someone to go 'look here' when they're still going to have to wait for this product. that is, unless they're already available overseas, which i doubt.

of course, you could have gotten that information from pizzi's post in this forum, if you had bothered to read it.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Any new news?
                          Katrena
                          Sold 97 Rio Red PGT Stock
                          RIP 94 Electric Red PGT Borla • TW Motorsports
                          95 Seafoam Green PGT
                          I facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by katherself
                            Any new news?
                            not anything other than what 'The Brain' last posted kat, but i'll ask him for you.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• sure now they are ready to come out right after getting ksports, ahwell looks like i may sell them this summer and grab teins we'll see, but i doubt i'd be a part of any bulk buy since i have a few other things to finish up first, but yeah typical timing for myself again
                              Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

• You guys make it sounds like the K-Sports are garbage next to the upcomming 'super' TEINS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X